Bellazon

Magdalena Frackowiak
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

I think Magdalena is GORGEOUS, don't get me wrong. But sometimes she doesn't pull off styling like I want her to. She has some OMGAMAZING photos (I love her work for Numero). However Miss Maggie has some definite duds (I don't like her for Lanvin)

But THIS:

post-41024-0-1445990175-45636_thumb.jpg

is still my sexy Barbarella. :drool:

And THIS:

post-41024-0-1445990175-49422_thumb.jpg

is stunning! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

New snaps from Magdalena )

http://allaboutmodels.net/magdalena-fracko...dna-elite-tess/

Magdalena-polaroid-01.jpg Magdalena-polaroid-02.jpg

Magdalena Frackowiak @ Model+ (Poland), DNA Models (New York), Elite Models (Milan & Paris) and Tess Management (London)

It’s certain that probably all of us know Magdalena Frackowiak. She’s one of the leading top models in the history. Magdalena Frackowiak, who started in 2006 with some lovely polish editorials battled herself in only a few months on top and worked since that moment for every – simple every big brand that comes in our minds. From Christian Dior, Givenchy, Lanvin up to a vast number of the covers of the most precious magazine in the world – VOGUE.

Well, Magdalena’s modeling career is managed by some of the best modeling agencies in the world such as Model+ in Poland, DNA Models in New York City, Elite Models in Milan & Paris and Tess Management in London. Today we have a little surprise for you. You can see in the pictures above and below Magdalena’s new polaroids ….

Magdalena-polaroid-03.jpg Magdalena-polaroid-04.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

I just watched "Remember Now" and wow, Magdelena is a revelation. She absolutely stole the show in every scene she was in. Does anybody know where one can find a 720p quality download of the film? All I can find is 480p versions. And I really hope Magdelena continues to do film work. She is a natural.