Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

I saw this video on tumblr few hours ago, anything about Francisco - and Marcisco in general - spreads all over tumblr with the speed of light recently!! haha. What I love about these Armani videos that they're all about Frankie and Marlon (but maybe even more about Frankie?), even though there were other models there, too. I *wonder* if that's a pure coincidence or a premeditated action :gocho:

Well, it's quite obvious that even the Armani people, that should be used to beauty all of the place by now, can't help but fall under the POWERFUL CHARM OF MARCISCO HAHAHA

Their bro-hood is just so amaying :)

Thanks for all the updates!

And the picture does have that "bro come at me" quality haha :) makes it even more lovely

Hey! I don't know if it's old news or that she just hasn't changed her facebook yet

But chico and jessica ann gravel are back together! (or never were separated?) I think they are currently both in Paris for jobs

Hey! I don't know if it's old news or that she just hasn't changed her facebook yet

But chico and jessica ann gravel are back together! (or never were separated?) I think they are currently both in Paris for jobs

They are in Berlin now :)

They are in Berlin now :)

Wow! Do you know if we'll get to see pictures soon? (of the things they are working on)

Welcome to Bellazon! :)

Jessica Ann Gravel? I haven't heard anything bad about her...

She's originally "french" as well, since she comes from Quebec. I read an article ages ago that featured her when she just debuted her career (she had a drastic haircut at some point and she got interviewed around that time). Who'd knew she'd be Chico's girlfriend haha!

Alors rebonjour, horsdeprix! J'aurai du deviner par le pseudo francais que tu parlais francais aussi! Chico est bien connu, la-bas en France?

Translation (I don't want to get reprimanded for leaving people out of the conversation): So hi again horsdeprix! I should have guessed by your french username that you spoke french as well! Is Chico well known in France?

post-47687-0-1446016038-6431_thumb.jpg So cute and so rough!

The shot for Schon seems very dramatic! I think they made him smoke haha, but it's all understandable since he's always smoking hot! (Sorry for the lame joke)

Thanks to OhMyFrancisco for the link!

He and Jessi did break up, and he was "seeing" another girl for a while. He deleted Jessi from his FB and everything (before it got hacked). Even after it did, he added her and then deleted her again lol. So he wasn't really lying...

Not out of jealousy or anything but she seems kinda possessive of him. She changes her profile pic like a week or two after they start dating again. I would never do that, especially if a guy had dumped me before and put me on blast in an interview! Then she updates her status to "in a relationship". Seems like she really wants people to know about her and Chico.

Posts are starting to wander off-topic. Obviously, this issue of Francisco's relationship status will not be settled unless we hear from Chico himself or from his valid and legitimate representative(s). Until then, please be sure that your posts are about Francisco and his modeling career. Further off-topic posts about this issue will be deleted and the posters issued warnings.

If you want to conduct personal conversations about off-topic issues, send PMs (private messages) or use email.