Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Fiasco Mag issued a preview of the 4 covers for their May issue. No Chico. :(

Does that mean they are keeping him as a surprise? (very unlikely in my opinion... since more hipe = more sells)

Or rather that he's scheduled for the next issue? (more likely imo)

Either way we still know he shot something! haha :D

post-47687-0-1446016042-26717_thumb.gif

post-47687-0-1446016042-70383_thumb.png

from fuckyeah

post-47687-0-1446016042-82688_thumb.jpg

post-47687-0-1446016042-90142_thumb.jpg

from ohmyfrancisco

post-47687-0-1446016042-93371_thumb.jpg

post-47687-0-1446016042-96007_thumb.jpg

post-47687-0-1446016042-99072_thumb.jpg

from hannibal-volkoff.blogspot.com, via francisco-lachowski

He's half polish... Lablonski is a polish surname as well and both Jacquelyn and Constance have that last name... Poland gives birth to magnificent people!

post-47687-0-1446016043-16795_thumb.gif

I really love this one, it's about as close as I'll ever get to watch him surf! :)

from ohmyfrancisco for the A|X campaign

love this one.

post-47687-0-1446016046-69967_thumb.jpg

source: throughjuleslens tumblr

Wow! Really a nice one, thanks for sharing!

Again the same "come at me bro" quality haha :)

I'm starting to get used to seeing him with scruf!

Hi. I saw on page 13 or so that you are wondering if he smokes. I did a show with him a time ago but have only spoke with him for a half hour because it was just before the show. I have seen him only after the show for a quarter because I had to go to another show. Now I have seen him beside that 2 times and that was short too. But anyways I was looking at an interview that he'd showed on my iPhone when we're waiting and I clicked on another vid when the show ended and saw on 1 pic that he was smoking. I wondered if he really smokes and here I ended up on that page and saw that you guys don't know it exactly either. But I've got proof that he smokes.

this is the link to the vid and then around 3:28. The pic goes fast so you must pause it. It's the pic where he's sitting with his friends and he's wearing sunglasses.

Hi. I saw on page 13 or so that you are wondering if he smokes. I did a show with him a time ago but have only spoke with him for a half hour because it was just before the show. I have seen him only after the show for a quarter because I had to go to another show. Now I have seen him beside that 2 times and that was short too. But anyways I was looking at an interview that he'd showed on my iPhone when we're waiting and I clicked on another vid when the show ended and saw on 1 pic that he was smoking. I wondered if he really smokes and here I ended up on that page and saw that you guys don't know it exactly either. But I've got proof that he smokes.
this is the link to the vid and then around 3:28. The pic goes fast so you must pause it. It's the pic where he's sitting with his friends and he's wearing sunglasses.

Your welcome. I was curious as well so I figured it out. Yes, the most models smoke as well, me too, but I thought he wasn't that type of person. I wanted to ask it himself but I haven't seen him for a while.

Yes, he's very nice. A good guy to work and to hang around with. He is relaxed at shows too but he hasn't got a that big vocabulary yet. However, he can say a lot in English, but he can express himself much and much better in Portuguese. That is why I'm lucky my grandfather and my aunt lives in Brasil so I can understand a lot of what Chico says :).

And I can say that I'm jealous on his smile and eyebrows and I think that much models are jealous of that too.

Your welcome. I was curious as well so I figured it out. Yes, the most models smoke as well, me too, but I thought he wasn't that type of person. I wanted to ask it himself but I haven't seen him for a while.

Yes, he's very nice. A good guy to work and to hang around with. He is relaxed at shows too but he hasn't got a that big vocabulary yet. However, he can say a lot in English, but he can express himself much and much better in Portuguese. That is why I'm lucky my grandfather and my aunt lives in Brasil so I can understand a lot of what Chico says :).

And I can say that I'm jealous on his smile and eyebrows and I think that much models are jealous of that too.