Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

that's a good idea, it would be fun altough he'd have to watch out that ppl don't stalk at the places he goes lol

i thought he would have polish ancestors and didn't expect a bit of german i leared a lot of new things about fran with the video

Yeah I agree, people might start stalking him lol but he's always working so its likely they wont catch him ;)

In terms of his ancestry, I'm not surprised he has some german in him especially since most brazilians usually have some european ancestry in them

that's a good idea, it would be fun altough he'd have to watch out that ppl don't stalk at the places he goes lol

i thought he would have polish ancestors and didn't expect a bit of german i leared a lot of new things about fran with the video

Yeah I agree, people might start stalking him lol but he's always working so its likely they wont catch him ;)

In terms of his ancestry, I'm not surprised he has some german in him especially since most brazilians usually have some european ancestry in them

I agree lol

i was thinking of asking damien that like a few questions that people really wanna know but i dunno i don't want to come across as pushy ya know

i'll probably ask if he'd consider it but i have to muster up some courage first lol

that's ok,I understand.If you want I can do it,I'm not shy when it comes to those things.Pm me his mail add and what you wanna ask him and I'll do it.

OT:5 minutes ago I was eating in my kitchen then I had a naughty thought.What if we bet on how many months Chico's current fling will last?Damn,I can be cruel sometimes :evil:

i think we should both give it a try,but the thing is that he's most likley to respond via the ford blog or twitter and i don't know his e-mail add

so i'll try twitter and hope that he'll respond lol

if want to you can try twitter or the blog too

I don"t have twitter so I can't really help you with that.I tried to find the Damien guy on facebook but he is not on that site.Does he follow you on twitter coz in that case you can send him a direct message,can't you?

I like the idea of "a day with Chico" thing.That could be great,I mean a lot of celebrity do that kind of video and it's always funny to watch.

Does somebody here have saved the pix from the youtube video "600 pix of Chico"?Coz I tried but it seemed that I need some kind of software to do that and since I'm far from being a computer genius.. :(

he doesn't follow me on twitter

if your trying to find him on facebook it's the ford model facebook you should be looking for :http://www.facebook.com/FordModels

as for the pix have you tried the screen cap button ? with that you can copy the picture and then make a cut out of the actual pic

post-34755-0-1446015670-76559_thumb.jpg

if your trying to find him on facebook it's the ford model facebook you should be looking for :http://www.facebook.com/FordModels

as for the pix have you tried the screen cap button ? with that you can copy the picture and then make a cut out of the actual pic

post-43919-0-1446015671-83772_thumb.jpg

I went to see my best friend tonight coz he's good at computers stuff,and I have to use windows movie maker.So I'm gonna try tonight.

I don't mind contacting the guy on the Ford's FB,but you have to send me yours questions first.Are those questions all yours or are some of them from other fans?Coz that would be great to gather questions from several fans I think.

awww i missed out on all the fun uuugh i hate sharing a computer with my brother it suuucks soo bad haha and hi Minty welcome to this crazy thread lol this sucks im goin out of town im not gonna be able to get on bz the whole day

oh and if i were a model (in some strange parallel universe) id go out with a fan as long as he's hot does it really matter huuuh am i right or wrong hahaha

I would definitely go out with a fan..i mean what's the alternative? Someone who's not a fan of me?

Haha, but seriously, I don't see much difference between admiring a famous person and admiring someone who's not famous. The only difference is the amount of people that are admiring that same person. I think Facebook's narrowing the differences because you can look at someone's profile (if their privacy settings permit you to do so) and browse their pictures, find out who their friends are, what their interests are and essentially try to find out things about their life (as people often do with famous people).

I don't know if you can get my point; I think I've veered off track a little bit. [Yes, you were off topic ... a whole lot. That is why I edited out much of the post.***Edited by MauiKane] But what I'm trying to say is that I don't see any reason for a famous person to not date a fan, because they're just admirers who are allowed to voice their admiration more openly. Of course, there are the crazy fans who get a little bit out of control and post said person's pictures on their walls and stuff, but this 'crazy' behaviour is exhibited because they don't think they have a chance with that person and don't see them as a 'person' but as a celebrity, an object. I would rule out the crazy fans, but I wouldn't dismiss all of the fans just because of the crazy ones.

Basically, famous people are just that, people who have become famous and resulted in many people knowing about their existence. I'm sure if Francisco Lachowski or Adriana Lima were not famous and lived low key lives like the rest of us, they'd still have admirers; just not as many.

Wow! Sorry about the length guys..haha

awww i missed out on all the fun uuugh i hate sharing a computer with my brother it suuucks soo bad haha and hi Minty welcome to this crazy thread lol this sucks im goin out of town im not gonna be able to get on bz the whole day

oh and if i were a model (in some strange parallel universe) id go out with a fan as long as he's hot does it really matter huuuh am i right or wrong hahaha

I would definitely go out with a fan..i mean what's the alternative? Someone who's not a fan of me?

I totally get what you are saying :) If I were famous i'd be careful about dating a fan.... Some fans could love someone just based on looks or just because they are famous lol I don't know how to explain it lol

I totally get what you are saying :) If I were famous i'd be careful about dating a fan.... Some fans could love someone just based on looks or just because they are famous lol I don't know how to explain it lol

Oh for sure, I just meant I wouldn't rule out all fans you know?

post-34755-0-1446015672-66868_thumb.jpg

I went to see my best friend tonight coz he's good at computers stuff,and I have to use windows movie maker.So I'm gonna try tonight.

I don't mind contacting the guy on the Ford's FB,but you have to send me yours questions first.Are those questions all yours or are some of them from other fans?Coz that would be great to gather questions from several fans I think.

well i just asked the question via twitter,i'll have to wait and see if he responds and if he does what the answer will be

but if he would consider it then we could gather some questions

let's keep our fingers crossed for a positive answer lol