Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

now i thought the Dsquared make-up was fun.

and i was hoping francisco was going to walk for john galliano again and i think he did

and the make-up for this show was pretty damn epic

now this may not be everybody's cup of thea but i think it's great fun

here's our boy :laugh:

post-34755-0-1446017700-19365_thumb.jpg

^

he looks really ripped

the make-up only enhances it

the last time he walked for galliano he was all golden brons and now he's china white but both the tones look good on him

i notice he's been growing his chest and facial hair mabye he going for a new look lol

but he's so fierce in this show i love it

^

he looks really ripped

the make-up only enhances it

the last time he walked for galliano he was all golden brons and now he's china white but both the tones look good on him

i notice he's been growing his chest and facial hair mabye he going for a new look lol

but he's so fierce in this show i love it

yeah i noticed that too. hopefully it won't grow too much :whistle:

his abs really are rockin'; i bet you he's been working out double time for that. i heard he does lots of weights and stuff like that ;)

I just feel like I have to post this.

So, my brother borrowed my flash drive today and there were a couple of pics of Francisco on there, and for some reason my bro decided to show it to a guy he works with. And this is what the guy had to say after viewing the pics, and I quote: " You know man, models are just really weird looking, 'coz to me that brazil kid is, like, really ugly. "

I'd just like to add that the person who said that is some (failing) DJ with bulging eyes and BO. Which makes the whole thing downright hilarious as you would think that a comment like that would come from a drop-dead gorgeous hunk. But no, instead it's said by an E.T look-alike with hair. No joke.

Ironically, the girlfriend of E.T Jr. is a (failing) model. Only God knows the answer to the baffling question as to WHY she is a model; I have seen her "work" and all she ever does is give the finger with a scowl on her face. Very classy couple indeed. :cain:

post-20743-1264208420_thumb.jpg

I just feel like I have to post this.

So, my brother borrowed my flash drive today and there were a couple of pics of Francisco on there, and for some reason my bro decided to show it to a guy he works with. And this is what the guy had to say after viewing the pics, and I quote: " You know man, models are just really weird looking, 'coz to me that brazil kid is, like, really ugly. "

I'd just like to add that the person who said that is some (failing) DJ with bulging eyes and BO. Which makes the whole thing downright hilarious as you would think that a comment like that would come from a drop-dead gorgeous hunk. But no, instead it's said by an E.T look-alike with hair. No joke.

Ironically, the girlfriend of E.T Jr. is a (failing) model. Only God knows the answer to the baffling question as to WHY she is a model; I have seen her "work" and all she ever does is give the finger with a scowl on her face. Very classy couple indeed. :cain:

lol haters gon hate :yuckky:

i either have fran or marlon as my background on the computer

and whenever my mother walks by she'll be like who is that boy.

it was this pic post-34755-1264234086_thumb.jpg

and one time i had this really sweet black and white picture of fran as my bg and my mom was like : is that a boy or a girl :blink:

i look at my mom and i say : mom francisco is a man :laugh:

and she says ; why does he look so pretty,he's much to pretty to be a boy why can't you real men instead teenage boys

i was not happy with that but hey too each his own

^^lol I can't believe your mum thought Francisco was a girl - that's the first time I've heard of that one. :laugh:

I think I was just annoyed by that guy because everybody (that I know) who has seen a pic of Frankie has all said the same thing: "Whoa, he's a good-looking lad" . Even my brother said that. :p It was the first time i heard someone call him ugly <_<

lol i'd like to think haters have no taste when it comes to men lol

every girl i showed francisco to pretty much loves him and they don't care about the fashion industry.

there was this quote i read once that said :

while you and your friends sit there and talk about me,i'm thinking damn i got a fanclub

fran defenitly has a fanclub lol

i love that either way they are still paying attention

cutie

i was hoping he'd walk for dior homme but no such luck

i hope he do another show before paris fashion week is over

and if not he had a rocking time in milan

and baby boy needs to do a major campaign soon

lol in such a short time i think i must have giving francisco a dozen nicknames :laugh:

but i can't help it, he makes it easy to do