Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

he's naturally friendly in general, I bet he was more shy around them than anything. Us Brazilians can be shy when we are in foreign countries :angel:

Forgive us! :blush:

yes!!!

"Ford Hommes’ F/W 10 package is brimming with top stars. Though industry staples like Eddie Klint, Adrian Bosch, Simon Nessman and Mathias Lauridsen are still going strong, this formidable agency proves there is always room for those lucky new faces who have what it takes. Watch Francisco Lachowski and Adrien Sahores and a host of rising new faces to emerge as runway staples for the Paris catwalks."

post-35699-0-1446017598-9025_thumb.jpg

He's holding up S for SEX. LOL. :sex:

He should be on MDC's top 50 male models. I mean come on, he's had a dynamite season! Give the boy a chance. Much as I love some on the list, I believe Fran fared better editorial-wise and runway-wise. :cain:

Someone better put him in a major campaign, stat!

It's been great seeing how well he's been doing this season and for the MFW. You can tell he has really grown a lot as a model and matured. I noticed that his body is more defined and has more shape compared to before, which is better because i think he needs to bulk up a little for him to get lots of campaigns.

oh my that modesl.com picture is stunning

i love the intense look in his eyes and the contours of his face

glad to see my boy one the run way in paris

i'm keep my fingers crossed, mabye he'll dior and kris van assche again.