Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

^She was still in school when she was in 'Make me a supermodel' and she later complained of jealous skanks picking on her when she returned :/

she never returned to school after the show. she went straight to new york to become a star :laugh:

She should have modeled in Australia first and gain experience, instead of rushing to New York. At least here she would book shows and campaigns for major Australian designers. Now she can not get any decent jobs in New York :( . If she stayed in Australia she could have booked Australian Vogue at least. Watching MMAS I always thought she had major potential, now I doubt that. I really hope she can breakout in New York, but we will have to wait and see :)

That discussion was kindof taking on a life of its own and somewhat inappropriate in parts. Moved to the Chat Thread

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...&start=3920 . Avoid personal insults, preferably tmz oriented diatribes in general and try to direct ongoing, multiple post soap boxes to the chat thread as well :) ...

Anyways ... Didn't see this posted here before, adore her in the second picture :heart:

Men's Style

Photographer: Simon Upton

Stylist: Emily McGregor

b2e93c87145745.jpg 09ccb387145746.jpg 3b658387145748.jpg

Thanks to taniixx @ lovevsmodels