Bellazon

THE BEST OF VSFS 2008

Limalicious

OK. If we wanna do Best wings we need an extra spot and Izabel did have the closest to wings (I still say they were, but others aren't convinced). If anyone thinks they have a closer idea for what wings are then sure ... show me the pics. But we had 7 spots and we need 8 to make this an actual round. How does this look?

1. Adriana Lima - (Nominated by Limalicious)

2. Julia Stregner - (Nominated by spades24)

3. Candice Swamepoel - (Nominated by Julia)

4. Izabel Goulart - (Nominated by me)

5. Selita Ebanks - (Nominated by Julia)

6. Miranda Kerr - (Nominated by Julia)

7. Heidi Klum - (Nominated by Limalicious)

8.Alessandra Ambrosio - (Nominated by Limalicious)

Carmen did have something slightly wing like in Back Tie Holiday ... but it was connected to the outfit. Iza's shoulder things ae their own entity. And one could argue that ale had felt wings like Selita in Modern segment ... but its just the way they were posed with. I doubt they were ment as wings. WHY WERE THERE SOOO FEW WINGS THIS YEAR???? :pinch:

lol Izabel's are wings.. just as much as pincushions are and in previous years those have been submitted.

# of wings in each year

2008 - 8

2007 - 14 and 1 is debatable (there were so many in the competition because every girl was wearing a generic lace *wing* in the finale, adding 18 more wings)

2006 - 11 and two are debatable

2005 - 11

2003 - 11

2002 - 10

2001 - 15

2000 - 3 and 1 is debatable

So yes there's not as many as there normally is but it's not a huge difference in numbers unless you are merely looking at the previous year, which again was bulked up due to the finale segment, which I would not necessarily as classed as wings as they all looked identical aside from a slight color variation. Perhaps they cut back on them as they are one of the most expensive parts of the outfit, and with the recession which was already being felt last year they needed to cut corners.

No need to send me anything Lima ... i put everything together and took the pics from my file. Here we go ... last round. And then I'll make a huge Winner Summary Post at the end.

BEST WINGS

- Round 1 -

(Nominated by Limalicious) Adriana Lima vs Julia Stegner (Nominated by spades24)

post-21980-0-1446070182-79029_thumb.jpg post-21980-0-1446070182-83943_thumb.jpg

post-21980-0-1446070182-73636_thumb.jpg .... vs .... post-21980-0-1446070182-75364_thumb.jpg

The Voting Rules:

1. You can vote up to 3 times. You can split it however you want

as long as you only get 3 votes.

The person with the most votes WINS!

Start Voting

:pinch: IMO this is tough ... Adriana's are so-so ... not what I personally invisioned for the fantasy bra wings ... but yet. Julia's are amazing ... but can you really apreciate all the detail without it getting lost. It was such a colorful runway its hard to appreciate the wings and they seem cluttered.

Spanky x 1

Stegner x 2