Bellazon

Rate the Avatar!

Qball

matt i understand seeing too guys kissing doesn't make u horny but you could at least admit that the guys are hot and that kissing scene is sensual :cain: but noooooo you're just one stupid straight guy led by your hormonal system :p

I give Andrea's a 10 because that's really hot and i'm not racist against girls :shifty:

no, I cant tell if the guys are hot and still, the kissing scene is only sensual if you believe in that kind of sensuality. Basically I have no clue what im talking about, and I wanna see is 2 girls kissing the hell out of each other. Now is that a crime? :p

10 for mindless oasis, for obvious reasons :p

no, I cant tell if the guys are hot and still, the kissing scene is only sensual if you believe in that kind of sensuality. Basically I have no clue what im talking about, and I wanna see is 2 girls kissing the hell out of each other. Now is that a crime? :p

10 for mindless oasis, for obvious reasons :p

:rofl: :shifty:

I can't find it hot when guy's kiss... it does nothing for me. But I beleive it should be as accepted as girls kissing each other.

There should be a whole basket of sexuality to choose from, if the internet tells us anything it's that there are a million different sexual preference's out there.

I live with a gay guy and he's one of my best friends, it's cool by me... although I don't find it sexy, I can't see anything wrong with it either.

You always get 10 andrea so lets see how you cope with