Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

So she says in the interview that she doesnt have a valentine. That US Weekly article says shes been dating Jake for 2 months. Gossipcop says its not true. Her friend on twitter replied to someone saying it wasnt true also. Now this video from 3 weeks ago has her saying shes single. 3 against 1. I know this is supposed to be about her modeling but since these sources were posted on this thread by others users, I think its ok to talk about the issue.

post-70601-0-1446091475-07801_thumb.jpg

No wonder he's smitten! Jake Gyllenhaal's 'new love' Emily DiDonato shows off her stunning looks as she shoots make-up ad

http://www.dailymail...ts-make-ad.html

Referring to the first quote in relation to the above post...is she actually dating him though? It all seems like unsubstantiated rumours to me. The media gets a hold of something on the grapevine, and it all gets blown out of proportion. They met at a class- so they're dating? Really?

Even if they are, there seems to be a fair bit that seemingly contradicts that. Even in that video she says she doesn't have a valentine-if she did her body language would reveal all without saying a word. She would have that twinkle in her eye-even is she lied.

She seemed sincere when she said 'no, i dont'. Apparently they have been dating for two months and they're keeping it a secret-well they're obviously doing an awful job of that seeing as gossip sites etc have taken it upon themselves to report the opposite.

Also, wouldn't there be some sort of evidence by now? You can't hide for long and two months is a long enough time for a paparazzi to snap them and make it public. They have their ways. They relentlessly pursue you no matter how sly you are.You can't keep anything a secret nowadays if your famous in Hollywood, and honestly, half the time the media just makes crap up from gossip, or construes what someone was saying and misquotes someone deliberately to make cash.

If someone said:"Oh did you hear Emily met Jake Gyllenhaal at an exercise class he's been known to go to when he's in NYC, which she also happens to go to. How cool is that"? The media would say:"Oh, so you mean they're dating"? Person:"Errr, no you don't understand..." Media would retort:"Oh, so you mean it's not serious? But they're still dating right"? Person:"erm...*sigh*..."