Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

please people vote for Emily.... cause Hannah for her tiny pic in the cover , she is back in 2014.... and Kate Bock is winning the votes... so if Kate B and Hannah are in... is just Emily or Natasha being back , cause they bring back 2 or 3 rookies. so vote!

I can't believe Emily has like 14%.. I had my fiance number the girls 1-4 in his opinion, and I'm ashamed to say he put Emily last too!!

What's wrong with these people? lol I've been voting as much as I can every time I remember, but I dunno if she'll make it :/ lets hope!

please people vote for Emily.... cause Hannah for her tiny pic in the cover , she is back in 2014.... and Kate Bock is winning the votes... so if Kate B and Hannah are in... is just Emily or Natasha being back , cause they bring back 2 or 3 rookies. so vote!

I can't believe Emily has like 14%.. I had my fiance number the girls 1-4 in his opinion, and I'm ashamed to say he put Emily last too!!

What's wrong with these people? lol I've been voting as much as I can every time I remember, but I dunno if she'll make it :/ lets hope!

i know lots of men that drool over the VS angels over the SI girls. And they're North Americans some aren't. I mean, how is Emily getting less votes?! I can't comprehend.

It's rigged? Last night I was looking over the numbers, and 101% of people had voted. lol Apparently the person who inputs the numbers doesn't know math. 6 hours later and the numbers changed to 99%, and normally a couple of days before they close the voting the numbers all even out to around 20% to 25% for each of the girls, and then it becomes a frantic race to get in the numbers so they load ads onto the SI website and start to cap on revenue from the voters who want to "make their girl win", so each refresh makes them money.

Not to rain on everybody's parade, but if you're wanting to see Emily in future SI swimsuit issues, you should know she is currently in last place in the Rookie of the Year voting. I know there is a lot of talk about the voting for this being rigged, but if everyone doesn't bother voting because of that assumption, then it might be the assuming that's the problem.

http://sportsillustr...ls/rookies.html

As a male I'd expect most males to vote for Emily so the current results have me thinking that some of the other contender's friends and family are just much more rabid about the voting. Her face is like an Art Masterpiece to me and her body to me is easily one of the sexiest I've ever seen in SI.

The rookie voting from last year was very odd to me as well unfortunately.

As a male I'd expect most males to vote for Emily so the current results have me thinking that some of the other contender's friends and family are just much more rabid about the voting. Her face is like an Art Masterpiece to me and her body to me is easily one of the sexiest I've ever seen in SI.

The rookie voting from last year was very odd to me as well unfortunately.