Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

maybe is somebody pretending to be emily and is making her seem as a diva or whatever you want to call it, and maybe she/he doesn't know what to answer to the question because is not really emily, don't want to come out answering the wrong answer or comment back to whatever they comment on her/him, because is afraid for people to find out that is a fake person. and if it is her she doesn't make sense at all about wanting to be private, because if she really wants to make it private, she could put her profile in private.

by the way barbara palvin wrote back to me in twitter, if that is her or someone prentending to be her.

I've been a quiet fan for a while, and I adore most of her work...but I'm slowly fading with what I'm seeing her personality a little bit more. Now before anyone jumps on my ass, this is MY opinion, take it with a grain of salt. It seems like to me she is going a diva route and it's not attractive. She doesn't want her personal photos posted...I can understand that, a lot of models/celebs don't. BUT there is a way to do it, you lock your facebook, you monitor who you accept and etc. Adriana has a facebook under a total fake name and ONLY accepts people she has met in person, Alessandra is the same way. Both post photos, but they are basically under lock and key. Twitter, you can lock your twitter accounts, it's that simple. I don't mind models not wanting to share personal images, but don't make them so available. Monitor yourself. Don't jump people's butts for doing it, then change nothing to protect yourself. There have been people who have commented to her and complimented her work on twitter/facebook what have you and she doesn't say anything...but if you are an agent/model/someone she can get ahead with it seems, she'll be right there to talk to you. She needs to be kind and outreaching to her fans, and not blow them off. There is a fine line there between Diva, and Private...and the line is being crossed in a major way.

Again MY opinion. That's it.

Agree

I've been a quiet fan for a while, and I adore most of her work...but I'm slowly fading with what I'm seeing her personality a little bit more. Now before anyone jumps on my ass, this is MY opinion, take it with a grain of salt. It seems like to me she is going a diva route and it's not attractive. She doesn't want her personal photos posted...I can understand that, a lot of models/celebs don't. BUT there is a way to do it, you lock your facebook, you monitor who you accept and etc. Adriana has a facebook under a total fake name and ONLY accepts people she has met in person, Alessandra is the same way. Both post photos, but they are basically under lock and key. Twitter, you can lock your twitter accounts, it's that simple. I don't mind models not wanting to share personal images, but don't make them so available. Monitor yourself. Don't jump people's butts for doing it, then change nothing to protect yourself. There have been people who have commented to her and complimented her work on twitter/facebook what have you and she doesn't say anything...but if you are an agent/model/someone she can get ahead with it seems, she'll be right there to talk to you. She needs to be kind and outreaching to her fans, and not blow them off. There is a fine line there between Diva, and Private...and the line is being crossed in a major way.

Again MY opinion. That's it.

Agree

btw Nicole T, Valentina and Jared Leto are awesome to talk to. If they can't get back to you right away, they normally try to within a week (Y)