Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thanks everyone for the pics!

Thank you :)

Anyone know if Emily is on Twitter?

EDIT: Ack, sorry about that no, she doesn't have a real twitter I'm pretty sure. there's an update one that someone uses to post her pictures and stuff.

It varies on those who get noticed. I mean ReQuest has done an okay job for Emily since their mens board is what they're known for. Personally, I think she should switch to an agency that's more known for women based but she's the one with a cosmetics contract (most models wait years to land one if they could).

Who knows, she could probably even appear in bigger shows like Ralph Lauren.

Twenty It Girls for 2010

They're beautiful, young & restless for their shot at the spotlight. Meet the New Yorkers poised to take the city by storm.

the CATWALK QUEENS

Katie Gallagher Designer Katie Gallagher's clothes are dramatic, provocative and cheeky-just like the 23-year-old herself. Barely out of college (she graduated from Rhode Island School of Design in 2008), Gallagher is already known for her completely unique style-note the head-turning silver coif -exactly what a designer needs to stand out in this city. "I like to wrap everything around the body instead of traditional seams," Katie says-just one reason boldface supporters like Daphne Guinness are donning her looks. The Chinatown resident ("I like cheap fruit and cheap sushi") has had an impressive rise: While studying painting, and then fashion, at RISD, she landed a summer internship with Anna Sui and then returned to NYC to apprentice with avant-garde design house threeASFOUR. In September 2009 her first fashion show, at the Tribeca Grand, got rave reviews. "I always had my collections on the Web, and people would blog about them," Katie says. "Suddenly there was so much press: Interview, Italian Vogue..." On February 13, Katie will show again during New York Fashion Week, no doubt causing style-makers to swoon. "I really admire the work of Balenciaga and Commes des Garçons," she says. "My goals for next season are to keep getting attention-and more buyers." Katie at White Slab Palace on the LES. Plume tank, $220, revolve clothing.com. Improvd catsuit, $147.50, atriumnyc.com. Pedro Garcia shoes, $875, neimanmarcus .com. Soo Ihn Kim necklace (on wrist), $100, Sucre.

Dree Hemingway "Ernest had a great look," 22-year-old model Dree Hemingway has said of her famous great-grandfather. "That scruffy beard-I'm into that." These days, it's her look everyone's into, and it's no wonder, with her coltish limbs and classic features-the same high cheekbones and dramatic brows her mother (actress Mariel) and aunt (the late model Margaux) possessed. Thankfully, we'll get to see a lot of the beauty in 2010; she's the new face of Italian fashion house Gianfranco Ferré, she'll appear alongside Scarlett Johansson in ads for the Spanish brand Mango, and she stars in Valentino's spring ad campaign. "I think some people have this idea of me making it because I'm a Hemingway," Dree has said, "but I don't think I'm here because of that. I'm here because I work hard and I want to be here."

Emily DiDonato Maybe it's Maybelline, but more likely it's Emily DiDonato. It doesn't take much to make the 18-year-old face of the cosmetics company look good, what with her stunning blue eyes and olive skin. At The September Issue premiere in 2009, the Guess, Victoria's Secret and Ralph Lauren model told Page Six Magazine, "I'm excited to be in Manhattan-and at the same party as P. Diddy." What's so exciting about 2010? Her agent is tight-lipped, hinting, "It's a huge, huge, huge project!" Yes, she's going to be huge.