Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

This board looks dry.

Here's a backstage candid of Michael Angel, Emily and (I forgot her name, I'll check and fill this bit in later)

This (person) also has some candids of some other celebs like Adriana Lima, Julia Stegner etc - she's a makeup artist of some sort.

n1408932923_355092_853278.jpg

It really sucks to see this thread on a dry spell :(. She seems to enjoy her little break and continuing to work part time with mostly Maybelline.

Hopefully we will see some new projects out. I like to see her in more editorials and campaigns. It's weird that in a sense, she's sort of in a way a well known model but really underrated choice when she does her HF work.

Alright, a lot of people have been messaging me about sending candids and I’ll just like to make it clear that

(1) I don’t think Bellazon lets me post private pics

(2) Some people on Bellazon seem to be really sensitive about it – I guess I get their point, but I know for one, that Emily isn’t too fussed about candids its just that some of her friends might and it encourages faking (which Emily keeps talking about)

But I completely get your wants and so here is one of Emily with Julia P on New Years 2010.

(Sorry to the people I haven’t replied to)

22540_101782336517740_100000579219859_45727_8167645_n.jpg

Alright, a lot of people have been messaging me about sending candids and I’ll just like to make it clear that

(1) I don’t think Bellazon lets me post private pics

(2) Some people on Bellazon seem to be really sensitive about it – I guess I get their point, but I know for one, that Emily isn’t too fussed about candids its just that some of her friends might and it encourages faking (which Emily keeps talking about)

But I completely get your wants and so here is one of Emily with Julia P on New Years 2010.

(Sorry to the people I haven’t replied to)

No, I just think it's just respecting their wishes but honestly it's effin' tiring to see the same arguments throughout this thread and going off topic.

I could care less but what I mainly focus is on Emily as a model working on new projects, attending events or news regarding her.

Speaking of news, she's no longer on the Marilyn Paris site. Looks like she's with IMG worldwide.

No, I just think it's just respecting their wishes but honestly it's effin' tiring to see the same arguments throughout this thread and going off topic.

I could care less but what I mainly focus is on Emily as a model working on new projects, attending events or news regarding her.

Speaking of news, she's no longer on the Marilyn Paris site. Looks like she's with IMG worldwide.

really? interesting that shes now with IMG worldwide! Thanks for the info!!

Honestly I wouldn't know, mainly because it's ultimately up to what the industry sees in Emily.

Since we're talking hypothetical terms :laugh:, I think she would fit the Italian labels like Dolce & Gabbana and so forth but I don't know. For me, it would work if we see her doing more runway to see versatility and how models look when designers release new collections.

I wish she had a better runway work but doesn't mean Emily hasn't booked a lot of great gigs like face of Giorgio Armani 'Acqua Di Gioia' fragrance and of course Maybelline. I just think she's really underrated as a HF model.

EDIT: found an older behind the scenes video with Emily and the other Maybelline models for "Baby Lips" lipbalm.

I agree whysper! She would be soooo great for high fashion, and she is sooo underated as a high fashion model. She could do more edgier campaigns like Givenchy, or Ballenciaga! She would be great for those! Also I think she would be great as a VS Angel. I know she did some modeling for them before, but I think she would be perfect for VS too!

And thanks for the video!