Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Wow I just looked and who walked in the Giles show, and it's a who's who of uber models. She's walking with the big names now... not just one, or two in a show, but...

Karolina

Coco

Rosie

Stammy

Angela

Alessandra

Ana

Jesia

Izabel

Marija

Magda

Carmen K

Caroline T

Lily A

Maryna

That's a good sign right? o.o

Wow I just looked and who walked in the Giles show, and it's a who's who of uber models. She's walking with the big names now... not just one, or two in a show, but...

Karolina

Coco

Rosie

Stammy

Angela

Alessandra

Ana

Jesia

Izabel

Marija

Magda

Carmen K

Caroline T

Lily A

Maryna

That's a good sign right? o.o

Hell yeah thats a good sign sistah! Go Emily! :laugh:

I hope so to! ... however I'm starting to think Emily is basically a commerial model, who also happens to have a small enough frame to occasionally be picked up for High Fashion by the lesser known designers, just starting out designers, trendy designers who like to claim /first when a new model hits the scene, and for gimmicky shows where the designer wants more main stream models.

Examples:

Rag & Bone - Lesser known desginer

Givenchy - Trendy, has always been known to pick up the new "it" model of the moment, work with them once or twice, and then go back to the Isabeli/Natasha/Snejana/OddLooking girls

Giles - Gimichy, lots of commerial models and VS models. Both of which Emily are.

Erin Wasson - New Desginer and good friends with Emily

Michael Angel - Just did a campaign with her, kind a given she's walk at least once.

Tibi - Lesser known/newish designer

Christian Cota - Lesser known/newish designer

I think she'll have to get much bigger as a commercial model before she starts to book the major shows like Versace, Chanel and the like. For now I think we are stuck with 2-3 shows tops a season... and an increasing commercial portfolio. I'm ok with that! lol

She is commercial in a sense being Maybelline spokesmodel but she does do high fashion. Obviously she's not going to walk every "major" show, it depends on casting directors and her recent editorial work is far from being commercial :) and landing a magazine cover like French Revue de Modes proves that.

This is only the start of Paris fashion week and IMO, the most important.