Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

God, i love this thread. Every day, some great new walls to download and flash on my desktop.

Yet i never grow tired of Adriana.

Nice as usual Acro, Skaterboy, and My Lovely Angel. My Lovely Angel, at first i thought it was the monster from Alien ready to eat Adriana in your latest wall. How about that? An Alien with good taste.

Keep up the great work guys. Every wall posted is appreciated. And they are awesome !!!!!

God, i love this thread. Every day, some great new walls to download and flash on my desktop.

Yet i never grow tired of Adriana.

Nice as usual Acro, Skaterboy, and My Lovely Angel. My Lovely Angel, at first i thought it was the monster from Alien ready to eat Adriana in your latest wall. How about that? An Alien with good taste.

Keep up the great work guys. Every wall posted is appreciated. And they are awesome !!!!!

HAAHAHAHA I saw it to when I saw it as a thumbnail. Good taste indeed ;) Thanks guys I am glad you enjoy my papers :laugh: I enjoy yours too!

Hi all,

Okay the second one, i just took an existing wall and offered more of a closeup of Adriana playing 'Strip Poker'. That's what i think she's doing. Just me and my perverted imagination.

The first one was made from the ground up.

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers on their 5th Super Bowl Title.

Congratulations to My Lovely Angel for another set of award winning wallpapers. (They would surely get my vote). I'm glad to see people who appreciate her face as well as her body. Great walls !!!

post-1854-1139196325_thumb.jpgpost-1854-1139196381_thumb.jpg

this one is fantastic..

I wonder if you could make it 1280x800 :whistle:

I like totally saved over the psd file on accident :(, so I had to do it over again I matched it up as much as possible I hope this works :) if it doesnt let me know so I can try and try again :laugh:

:o that's awesome.. thanks for all the effort.. i hope it didnt take you long! :D

I just threw something together, couldn't come up with anytthing fantastic at the moment for the image :) And about the text in the image that aint my cup of tea cause I really don't kow how to do it but I try to learn it and get back to you on that lol sorry :( I am going to try though :)

Another

I just threw something together, couldn't come up with anytthing fantastic at the moment for the image :) And about the text in the image that aint my cup of tea cause I really don't kow how to do it but I try to learn it and get back to you on that lol sorry :( I am going to try though :)

Another

My Lovely Angel that is perfect - Thanks!!!

as for the text, thanks for trying.