Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

have i ever given you all my adriana pictures trizmaster?

i dont even remember to who i have give them....that picture looks like it came directly from my computer cuz of the file name :laugh:  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really, i have just seen this some where, and thought that they are not this forum, so maby people has not seen this picture because i have not, thats why i posted it.... :)

thanks oli! but if it's not toooo much trouble... can u please put the pic to thr right of the wallpaper? because my icons block the picture :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm? I don`t know what you are saying. :( For me is a wall a desktopwallpaper, that fits to the screen (1024x, 1280x, 1600x,...) Hmmm do you whant that I "clean" the walls, but without to resize them or do anything?

Guest Lullaby
that's a lovely picture trizmaster. thank you :D

it looks like someone was busy editing the bra colour...

i wonder how long it would take to do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not long. It really depends on how much of it you want to do and whether or not you actually carefully outline it or do a sloppy job and just use some options to expand the selection or contract it.

that went straight over my head...

i know nothing about photoshop :(

but thanks anyway... if i have spare time i'll try to comprehend all that...

maybe the fac that it's 6.15am and i haven't slept in three days isn't helping so much...

thanks oli! but if it's not toooo much trouble... can u please put the pic to thr right of the wallpaper? because my icons block the picture :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn, damn, damn I`m back from party and bit drunken, but now I understand your simple and clear please. Hmmmmm, I thought alcohol make stupid... Sry Angie :blush: