Bellazon

Liu Wen
Thumbnail

Hime

• 2 weeks later...

MDC "Memorable Moments" :blush:

“After the 4 fashion weeks, finally I could take my flight home. The French gentleman sitting besides me never stopped snoring during the flight; I was wondering if he made also some dreams about “fashion” like me?

Many people asked me how many shows I did this season; I didn’t even remember the number. Later checking out by internet I found out: 74?! 74 shows during 30 days? How was I able to accomplish all that?

“Fashion weeks are a test: I was either on the way to shows, backstage at shows or on the runways. There wasn’t even much time leftover for sleep. Some of my most interesting experiences were in London. Even though this was my first time at London fashion week, I didn’t have to go for castings. I had all direct fittings - I needed a little time to get used to this new privilege.

My most memorable moment of fashion week was in NY. One day my agent called me and told me to look at Models.com. Opening the page, I found a photo that looked like me! And looking more attentively, I saw that the name in the caption was “LIU WEN”, which is listed in No. 44 of models’ top 50. Ha, it’s really me! Every girl has a beautiful dream, and mine this year was to join the top 50. Suddenly this dream was realized; what a happy surprise! The only problem was that nobody was there my apartment to share that moment with me but I screamed for a little while just to celebrate!”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...