Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

A little bit of gossip is allowed, right?

I follow a lot of models on IG, legit fashion models, and some others that we call models as well but are like the kind you can subscribe to on adult platforms. And I always noticed that a lot of them (a lot!) had another fellow admirer like me: Alexander DeLeon aka Bones aka Josephine Skriver's husband. I spotted that a few years ago, and thought it was hilarious, to the point that a few times in the past I tagged the man on other profiles he didn't follow to make him a suggestion. Game recognize game!

Anyway, in the last few weeks, in my hunt for Josephine's old twerking video (which I still haven't found it - if someone has it, please share - more information in my previous posts) I wrote to a lot of fan pages dedicated to her on Instagram. And I stumbled upon a fan page created by a girl, and we chatted a bit. We ended up talking about her marriage, and she mentioned that she noticed the same thing about him. She told me that she confronted the guy in his DM's a few months ago, asking why he's doing this since he's already married to a real-life fashion model. He replied to her, and he wanted to know what she'd discovered more than anything. After their conversation, the girl - who is insanely brilliant at keeping track of things - noticed that he unfollowed a lot of these models, like, for example, one was Summer Soderstrom.

All this for saying that's something is off with the guy. We already knew that since day one probably, but this behaviour is weird. He's possibily a player/cheater. Don't ever trust a musician! My prediction: divorce by the end of the year 2030. I always thought the first couple to divorce would have been Jasmine Tookes and Juan David Borrero, but now I think we have another favorite. Or maybe... is Josephine's and her husband's arrangement, and they're fine with that, who knows! 

PS Only couple I trust is Barbara Palvin and Dylan Sprouse.

17 minutes ago, joshi35 said:

A little bit of gossip is allowed, right?

I follow a lot of models on IG, legit fashion models, and some others that we call models as well but are like the kind you can subscribe to on adult platforms. And I always noticed that a lot of them (a lot!) had another fellow admirer like me: Alexander DeLeon aka Bones aka Josephine Skriver's husband. I spotted that a few years ago, and thought it was hilarious, to the point that a few times in the past I tagged the man on other profiles he didn't follow to make him a suggestion. Game recognize game!

Anyway, in the last few weeks, in my hunt for Josephine's old twerking video (which I still haven't found it - if someone has it, please share - more information in my previous posts) I wrote to a lot of fan pages dedicated to her on Instagram. And I stumbled upon a fan page created by a girl, and we chatted a bit. We ended up talking about her marriage, and she mentioned that she noticed the same thing about him. She told me that she confronted the guy in his DM's a few months ago, asking why he's doing this since he's already married to a real-life fashion model. He replied to her, and he wanted to know what she'd discovered more than anything. After their conversation, the girl - who is insanely brilliant at keeping track of things - noticed that he unfollowed a lot of these models, like, for example, one was Summer Soderstrom.

All this for saying that's something is off with the guy. We already knew that since day one probably, but this behaviour is weird. He's possibily a player/cheater. Don't ever trust a musician! My prediction: divorce by the end of the year 2030. I always thought the first couple to divorce would have been Jasmine Tookes and Juan David Borrero, but now I think we have another favorite. Or maybe... is Josephine's and her husband's arrangement, and they're fine with that, who knows! 

PS Only couple I trust is Barbara Palvin and Dylan Sprouse.

The audacity if he cheated or cheats on her lol, she literally seems to worship him, just see how much involved she is with his hobbies like that american football team or how much she supports his career, she is always promoting his songs. Plus Josephine seems like a nice and fun woman, as well as obviously being physically out of his league.

Although it isn't the first time I have read something a little shady about him, I remember reading a girl (on Reddit) talk about him flirting with other girls on IG, one of them was a friend of this girl and showed her the evidence, but who knows if that's true. What is 100% true is that he, at least before he met Josephine, was definitely a player. He was always trying to flirt with models, not that this is something unusual in a young singer of relative fame.

12 minutes ago, borg said:

The audacity if he cheated or cheats on her lol, she literally seems to worship him, just see how much involved she is with his hobbies like that american football team or how much she supports his career, she is always promoting his songs. Plus Josephine seems like a nice and fun woman, as well as obviously being physically out of his league.

Although it isn't the first time I have read something a little shady about him, I remember reading a girl (on Reddit) talk about him flirting with other girls on IG, one of them was a friend of this girl and showed her the evidence, but who knows if that's true. What is 100% true is that he, at least before he met Josephine, was definitely a player. He was always trying to flirt with models, not that this is something unusual in a young singer of relative fame.

The audacity, 100% agree! She's sooo out of his league. And let's face it, he was a one-hit wonder, now music to him is more like a hobby, I think. They probably live in LA on Josephine's money. First time hearing the stuff about him flirting with other girls on IG, 1+1 equals 2, so it's probably true. Maybe Josephine too is a player, and they agreed to this 🤣