Bellazon

Beverly Hills 90210

Rogue

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone still watching? haha. i love the show... however, i almost feel like there are just too many storylines going on these days, though. it's always jumping all over the place now we have annie/jasper, the parents/kelly saga, silver dealing w her mother and aruging with kelly about it, adriana's guy problems, naomi and the college guys, dixon/sasha, naomi's evil sister and whatever evil plan she is up to, liam and the new surfer girl, a lot of surfing footage... haha what else is there? i just miss when they all seemed to hang out more.

i don't think sasha is really pregnant w dixon's baby. i think she is a super crazy chick and lying to try and keep him... i mean obviously there is something mentally wrong w her if she is carrying out a relationship w a high school kid. i dislike noami's sister and hope she gets written off the show asap. i already miss adriana and navid togeher. i do thnk they will end up getting back together eventually, but it will probably be a bit before we see anything happen on that front, looks like she will be turning back to substances to cope w the teddy/navid situation. could get interesting there. love silver and whatever she does. i find naomi a tad annoying. i love the new, fierce annie but i wish she would make her way back w the group. really hope that annie and dixon's parents (can't remember their names for the life of me... all i can think about it aunt becky haha) make up and nothing happens w the father and kelly.

ANYWAYS.... i digress ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I watched i last night ... and i couldn't understand ANYTHING! Why is everybody against Annie? And what about Silver and Dixon? OMG haha i just felt more than lost watching it ... weel maybe becoz i haven't watched it for a while :laugh:

annie called the cops in the season finale last yr on naomi's prom party and got everyone who was there summer school... so she lost all of her friends. silver and dixon broke up because he felt he couldn't be himself around her. any other q's, i'll be happy to answer haha ;)

tonight was SO GOOD, but so sad.

• 1 month later...

Starring

* Rob Estes as Harry Wilson

* Shenae Grimes as Annie Wilson

* Tristan Wilds as Dixon Wilson

* Jessica Stroup as Erin Silver

* Ryan Eggold as Ryan Matthews

* AnnaLynne McCord as Naomi Clark

* Michael Steger as Navid Shirazi

* Jessica Lowndes as Adrianna Tate-Duncan

* Matt Lanter as Liam Court

* Lori Loughlin as Debbie Wilson

Does anyone else watch this show? It also provides great fashion tips.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

I watched i last night ... and i couldn't understand ANYTHING! Why is everybody against Annie? And what about Silver and Dixon? OMG haha i just felt more than lost watching it ... weel maybe becoz i haven't watched it for a while :laugh:

annie called the cops in the season finale last yr on naomi's prom party and got everyone who was there summer school... so she lost all of her friends. silver and dixon broke up because he felt he couldn't be himself around her. any other q's, i'll be happy to answer haha ;)

tonight was SO GOOD, but so sad.

OOOOOOOOOH i'm late reading hahaha ... now i get a little bit more haha thank you :)

I can't wait to keep watchin' it next year :D

• 5 weeks later...

I looove this show! its amazinggg.

I think im on about episode 3 of the new season... where annie is involved in some hit and run accident...dixson is dating some older chick, and naomi's sister is blackmailing liam :) so far i prefer this season but it sucks that ETHAN isnt involved anymore :( i likeed his character!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...