Bellazon

Natalie Glebova
Thumbnail

Your kidding right?? :blink: Or is he some kind of Jerk?? Has the wedding date been set?? :wave:

:whistle: I prefer don't say what I think about Paradorn :yuckky: ... :evil: :evil:

The wedding goin to be on November 29, this year... in an amazing place... :blush: The Royal Navy in Thailand... :blush: Well At least Paradorn does not have badly taste :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone ...... i am new here :wave:

and i must say that you guys have awsome collection of Natalie Glebova ..... she is beautiful :drool:

and please please post some more images ...... i cant wait to see more of her photos :blush:

thanks

bye

• 3 months later...
Your kidding right?? :blink: Or is he some kind of Jerk?? Has the wedding date been set?? :wave:

:whistle: I prefer don't say what I think about Paradorn :yuckky: ... :evil: :evil:

The wedding goin to be on November 29, this year... in an amazing place... :blush: The Royal Navy in Thailand... :blush: Well At least Paradorn does not have badly taste :laugh: :laugh:

011ihg30112550010611dv2.jpg A6077664_21.jpg

• 2 weeks later...