Bellazon

Terry Richardson

Layla90

• 4 weeks later...

Now I'm in a mood of uploading photos and posting them.... unfortuantely my imageshack isn't :p

Ok, I won't be complaining...

I will post now some pics by Terry.

I am looking through my "editorials" folder with photoshoots with models, and I'm going to post some of my favs now :) (or just the ones I didn't remember that were by Terry and I had them on my computer)

Coco Rocha in Vogue Paris (one of the best eds from her, imo; I've read on some website a few months ago she wasn't happy that they decided to publish this photoshoot, though :| )

cocorochainvogueparisja.th.jpg

Daria Werbowy in Vogue Paris

dariawerbowyinvoguepari.th.jpg

Gemma Ward in Vogue UK (I didn't remember it was Terry's editorial... I remember when I saw comments about this editorial on various websites, and they all were like: Gemma trying too hard to be Sasha P.?!??? Well, I like it :p )

gemmawardinvogueukapril.th.pnggemmawardinvogueukaprill.th.pnggemmawardinvogueukaprils.th.png

More to come in the next post.

I hope at leats one of these photos was new to you, Laff.

Lily Donaldson in Vogue Paris :evil:

post-5680-0-1446057256-93265_thumb.jpgpost-5680-0-1446057256-96715_thumb.jpg

I just noticed I have much less photos by Terry than I thought :mellow: That's all for now, and now I'm going to post in other photographers' thread.

Visit them, people! They have a subforum, but nit so many posts! :p

i don't like this photographer.

there is no beauty, he wants to shock but his work is just terribly boring. his only fantaisie is his vulgarity.

he is like marilyn manson, he shocks, he is famous but next to it i can't consider them as real artists