Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

I love the Caroline Herrera ones! She looks great.

And most models style's aren't really...trenty..have you guys notice that? Same of them are quite different , and anti-fashion really lol i'm not just talking about all the girls together in the piics there , but in general when you see candits where they're wearing their own clothes it's like wol wth :blink:

Anyways

A palaroid

post-1639-1164517806_thumb.jpg

And random 1

post-1639-1164517837_thumb.jpg

Wth?!

post-1639-1164517862_thumb.jpg

really with whom she is here?

I love the Caroline Herrera ones! She looks great.

And most models style's aren't really...trenty..have you guys notice that? Same of them are quite different , and anti-fashion really lol i'm not just talking about all the girls together in the piics there , but in general when you see candits where they're wearing their own clothes it's like wol wth :blink:

Anyways

A palaroid

post-1639-1164517806_thumb.jpg

And random 1

post-1639-1164517837_thumb.jpg

Wth?!

post-1639-1164517862_thumb.jpg

it IS Josh!!! damn!!! (don

OMG It's a Repost!!!!!!! :war: :alien: :jimmy: (N) :angry: :pinch: :hiro: :neo: :anger: :avada: :blah: :beating: :persuazn:

LOL Just Kiddingg!! Lol dude you don't need to say Sorry , ever for reposts (and ppl that say "it's a repost" piss me off ) they are more then welcome here , it's Daria I'd love to see anything of her , and that pic i haven't seen it big and her features look very strong so thank you!

:wub:

And i don't think I've seen these particular Chanel ads before

th_80490_daria_werbowy_chanel_22_122_361lo.jpgth_80653_daria_werbowy_chanel_23_122_467lo.jpg

And i love this Versace one even though i Do not (strongly) like Kate , they still look good together!

th_80660_daria_werbowy_versace_04_k_moss_122_482lo.jpg

OMG It's a Repost!!!!!!! :war: :alien: :jimmy: (N) :angry: :pinch: :hiro: :neo: :anger: :avada: :blah: :beating: :persuazn:

LOL Just Kiddingg!! Lol dude you don't need to say Sorry , ever for reposts (and ppl that say "it's a repost" piss me off ) they are more then welcome here , it's Daria I'd love to see anything of her , and that pic i haven't seen it big and her features look very strong so thank you!

:wub:

:laugh: :p you're right,I shouldn't apologize for posting pics...anyway I always use search before I post something! And I don't see anything bad in reposts but some people here treat it like it's a crime <_< :ninja: