Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i don't know why would be that story abut Marlon and Christina would be oft-topic because i think it's very interesting,because i would like to know how they met each other.maybe on some party,on some shooting for which we don't know....?and if it is some shooting who we don't know,i would like to find that photos and post them,or if it was some party i would also like to know which,because we could maybe find photos.

so for me this is not oft topic

i think the part about marlon and shakira is that maybe he has met them before

he has met shakira.

and lol at those people saying that marlon is his friend ,you can tell maron is little uneasy with it all but he still does great

i don't know why would be that story abut Marlon and Christina would be oft-topic because i think it's very interesting,because i would like to know how they met each other.maybe on some party,on some shooting for which we don't know....?and if it is some shooting who we don't know,i would like to find that photos and post them,or if it was some party i would also like to know which,because we could maybe find photos.

i hope you agree with me

i hope you agree with me

while i understand what you mean,i'll explain why it is concidered ''off topic''

we don't know is there is any truth to what is being said about marlon and christina.

and even if they had met at a party or shooting of any kind since here is no proof it,it's a rumor becuase of that it's going off topic

and marlon at parties would be concider talking about his private life.

but i agree with you that is marlon centered but not enough by bellazon rules

i'm excited to see final result of the music video

and i like the synchronized movements between marlon and phillip,it's not easy to do but marlon did well

and hello to marlon on a bed lol :woot:

marlon on bed was great,but my fav part was when marlon running in to mirror

If I'm not mistaken, Marlon is back in NYC shooting Made in Brazil 3 alongside Francisco.

k1omr.jpg

BTW is that Diego Miguel on the far left? Who's the guy in the speedo? I can only identify Rafael Lazzini. And I'm pretty sure Francisco is the one in the white shirt.

i think that there will be nine brazilian model in same editorial because i just saw this on MIB facebook

The story for Made In Brazil Magazine #3 we shot in New York today is going to be epic. Nine amazing boys together.