Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^

I agree. He is unmistakingly beautiful, there's no doubt about. But the shyness and innocence he has while looking so manly is really something special.

after i watched his video from vanity teen i was like he looks so shine and innocence,but then few days after that i watched one of the making off videos from armani exchange summer campaign,and he didn't look shine at all,i mean he and irina looked so passionate,like there's gona be something more then just hanging out betwen them.and i was like that can't be the same boy from vanity teen video,no way.

^

it's kind of amazing how he switches between those 2 extremes lol

that being said i would like to see marlon and irina working together again because they have such great chemistry

i agree with you,models from last year summer campaign have such great chemistry,and i also would like to see them two working again

I think the "sexy" show that he pulls off for campaign like armani excange is just a character,like acting you know.Coz when you look at his facebook wall,you realize that he's really cute,sweet and romantic.He's so one of a kind.

There are no words to describe the amont of cuteness of his in the vanity teen video.I could watch this video over and over,and I'm not even sexually attracted to him..

I think the "sexy" show that he pulls off for campaign like armani excange is just a character,like acting you know.Coz when you look at his facebook wall,you realize that he's really cute,sweet and romantic.He's so one of a kind.

There are no words to describe the amont of cuteness of his in the vanity teen video.I could watch this video over and over,and I'm not even sexually attracted to him..

i'm sexually attracted to him,when you look his body his face,you just have to dream about him.but like you said he is also very nice person

marlon street style :D

he has a good personal style,i especially like his shoes.

His personal style is really really nice! The shoes are a win. Too bad for the smoking. It seems like that whole brazilian young surfer crowd smokes. If Thiago smokes too I'll be sad. But I love marlon's look regardless!

Let's get back on topic ...... Marlon's modeling career.

Any speculations, innuendos, and reported but unsubstantiated information about Marlon's personal life is potentially libelous and will be deleted immediately, and the poster(s) will receive formal warnings.

If you wish to engage in such gossip and other off-topic conversations, please use PMs or e-mail.

on frankie morello bloq they post article about marlon and few photos of him from frankie morello backstage

]Now i'm gonna talk about one of our favourite models, Marlon Teixeira.

Born in Brasil, Marlon is half Portuguese, a 1 / 4 Indian and 1 / 4 Japanese.His modeling career began when his grandmother presents him to Anderson Baumgartner,a family friend and the owner of the agency's Way Model.And so in 2008, just 16 years, is in Europe for the prestigious catwalks of Milan.

Soon his pictures start to go around the world,photographed for few articles published by numerous magazines,including also Hercules Magazine and L'Officiel Hommes Singapore until Frankie Morello's catwalk.From Frankie Morello Athletics runway to Frankie Morello Men's collection SS10,we could find him in the backstage picture so fresh and so young.

AozF9.jpg v9Jmg.jpg W5su2.jpg QXPxD.jpg