Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

You are very close to celebrity bashing which is not allowed on BZ. Further negative comments about the Ukrainian gentleman, Philipp Kirkorov, will be immediately deleted. The offending posters will be issued formal warnings and temporary suspensions of their posting abilities.

Please get back on topic - Marlon's modeling career.

I'm really enjoying these behind the scenes clips they've been posting. And marlon was doing all his signature alluring poses. I can't wait for the full video to come out.

Thanks cachalot for posting.

You are very close to celebrity bashing which is not allowed on BZ. Further negative comments about the Ukrainian gentleman, Philipp Kirkorov, will be immediately deleted. The offending posters will be issued formal warnings and temporary suspensions of their posting abilities.

Please get back on topic - Marlon's modeling career.

i was trying to find some more informations about video,and i read some russian newspapaer,and they are writing that Phillip said that video will be scandalous,and that on opening scene Phillip is stending in front of mirror where he says younger version of him self and telling "i love you".

there are a lot of talking about marlon,they are presenting him as a big start,and one of the leading models. they are also telling that he is know that in sympathy with marlon seen many Western pop divas, including Christina Aguilera and Shakira

one of the articles were you can wrote this,there is a lot of more who you can find on google

http://ru.tsn.ua/glamur/shou-biznes/kirkor...ekenschiku.html

btw,I don't understand this part about Christina and Shakira.

sPs3M.jpg Ydwaz.jpg YF1MO.jpg YQlCD.jpg McTIy.jpg Ac77Y.jpg

i was also also trying to find some infos,and i saw that singer said that marlon is his friends almost 2 years,and that he came to russia because of that friendship.but that's not true,because some newspapaers find out the true,that marlon only came because singer paid him a certain sum,and that before that they never met before.which is obviously,because there's no way that marlon met him before

i think the part about marlon and shakira is that maybe he has met them before

he has met shakira.

and lol at those people saying that marlon is his friend ,you can tell maron is little uneasy with it all but he still does great

i think the part about marlon and shakira is that maybe he has met them before

he has met shakira.

and lol at those people saying that marlon is his friend ,you can tell maron is little uneasy with it all but he still does great