Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^

is heartbroken ... :cry2: :(

lucky girlfriend ,it is to be expected marlon's way to hot to stay single for long (fellow model ? )

as long as he's happy so am i lol :yes:

as for the gossip blog ehm you could started one...i'd so be there lol

it's hard becuz sometimes i wanna ask stuff or when i see cute personal pics you can't post them

and sometimes they are good to see ya know

just to reminds us models are humans too

lol

well i'm short too so there still hope ( joking lol)

you don't have to post or link to anyting personal, i don't want you to get warned since you are our marcisco spy :D

since you came here i know so much more about those two ,before it was hell trying to find anything on marly and fran

^ :hug:

well relationships aren't what matter... it's their amazing modeling, but i'm glad you don't have to go through hell anymore! maybe everyone will reveal other marlon facts on their own and we can just obsess over his awesome modeling talents :drool:

Marcisco FTW

i second this :rofl:

it is an epic couple name lol

lol! honestly, there is no better topic or forum than this one! Everytime I come her I have a good chuckle at what we all talk about. but keep it coming though. Marsisco is a genius name, right on zid!

lol

well i'm short too so there still hope ( joking lol)

you don't have to post or link to anyting personal, i don't want you to get warned since you are our marcisco spy :D

since you came here i know so much more about those two ,before it was hell trying to find anything on marly and fran

Riviera, you can see her photos in facebook......your profile is open :whistle::laugh:

Vaihalen,your avatar...I've seen it before :)