Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

LOl it really is too much

i read an article about a group of moms who want the AX poster in the shops to be removed becuz they are too provocative

the pics of clint&marlon and the two female model together.

the group of moms feel it encourages the wrong kind of behavior .... :laugh:

really dumb actually

i wanted to post the article but i had now idea if it would be getting too off topic..with gay rights and others stuff

it's just and ad a really hot ad though :drool:

steaming hot ad actually! oh these mothers, honestly need to get over it, these ads should be the least of their worries. They is more f-ed up stuff on the internet that could promote the "wrong behaviour". Don't take away our pretty marlon because of it.

^ :laugh: crazy ladies!

as far as i'm concerned there are way more worse things their kids could be looking at! and ax has never been a family clothing store and their ads are alway sexual. so they should just get over it and worry about something more important like the environment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOl it really is too much

i read an article about a group of moms who want the AX poster in the shops to be removed becuz they are too provocative

the pics of clint&marlon and the two female model together.

the group of moms feel it encourages the wrong kind of behavior .... :laugh:

really dumb actually

i wanted to post the article but i had now idea if it would be getting too off topic..with gay rights and others stuff

it's just and ad a really hot ad though :drool:

I am quite interested in reading the article. It is very relevant to this thread because it is information that is directly related to Marlon's work. :yes: Please post the article or a link to it.

^ :laugh: crazy ladies!

as far as i'm concerned there are way more worse things their kids could be looking at! and ax has never been a family clothing store and their ads are alway sexual. so they should just get over it and worry about something more important like the environment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol, Nice one! The environment, you slay me vaihlen! :D

yeah, I second that maui. plz post the article riv.

I agree. I feel people worry too much about the smallest stuff :/ when there are so many other things to worry about... I mean in America Family Guy is one of the worst shows for kids to watch yet they still air on t.v. and their are so many movies and shows that come on every night that promote violence AND not to get me started on the video games that parents buy their kids that have killing and prostitution in them and they're more worried about a high fashion clothing store's ad? wtf? :dontgetit: sorry I'm a little heated due to the fact this subject relates to me :laugh:

but I mean geeez!?! why do people sweat the small stuff?!?

the end. I'm done. :pinch:

On one good note, the marlon and clint picture is totally saved on my desktop so I if they take the ad down I'll still have the hottest picture ever saved!!! :brows:

lol! and yes I agree with you totally! It's a very small issue. First of all, have they never seen any previous armani exchange ads, let alone any other high fashion ad,not quite PG are they. second, why are they bothering with such small things, an ad is defo not gonna turn someone gay and neither does it promote homosexuality. It's high fashion, the lines are always blurred. Plus I didn't see them compalin about the girls, at all really.

It's okay V, I completely get why your so pissed about this.

lol! and yes I agree with you totally! It's a very small issue. First of all, have they never seen any previous armani exchange ads, let alone any other high fashion ad,not quite PG are they. second, why are they bothering with such small things, an ad is defo not gonna turn someone gay and neither does it promote homosexuality. It's high fashion, the lines are always blurred. Plus I didn't see them compalin about the girls, at all really.

It's okay V, I completely get why your so pissed about this.

no one ever does when it's about two woman <_<

that's why it makes me mad when ppl start complaining when it's about two men

i have a friend who's a transgender and gay

and what he has to go through now that has started with his transformation is just so sad ...

i think music videos from some artist or lyrics are far worse and they can be capable of influencing yougsters just as much ..

these woman need to find other things to worry about