Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Hi! This is my second post. This morning I have not had time for anything.

I expect to share with all information of Marlon (it of the girlfriend it is a small misadventure) :whistle: and photos. I have seen the whole thread and there are some of them that not raises .

Regards

Thanks for all the pics, Soteria, and especially the You Tube link. I had not seen that before. I really enjoyed Marlon in the music video...so natural.

I, for one, did not mind all the personal information about Marlon; it was a slight diversion and it was interesting....a "misadventure" as you say. :) But I do agree. Let's keep this thread focused on Marlon's professional life.

However, I do not know what you meant by. " I have seen the whole thread and there are some of them that not raises ." If it is a criticism about some of the pics that have been posted in this thread, then I would like to say that as the person who started Marlon's thread over a year ago, I am grateful to all Marlon fans who took the time to find, and then post the pics. I think that ALL of them are informative, worthwhile, and valuable. They document the various aspects of Marlon's career and highlight his versatility as a model; the candids reveal a lighter, fun side of a young man who has worked hard to achieve a very high level of success.

Thank you ganymede! He looks brilliant!

I also think we should stick to his modeling on here as well... let him have his private life. :angel:

my apologies!

No worries! I wasn't being all that serious, which is why I threw in the smilie! I just wanted to post the pics because they looked really cool! I just don't usually chime in about models' personal life, because my admiration is based upon their work. I'll get into their workout regimen or whatever because that's part of how they keep their jobs, but who they date and how many ferrets they have bores the heck out of me. But I don't have problem with other people's interest. As for the older pics, because Marlon started so young, I tend to focus on the ones that don't make me feel creepy, so it's usually the mot recent! :blush:

Good post, Maui! :wave:

Hi! This is my second post. This morning I have not had time for anything.

I expect to share with all information of Marlon (it of the girlfriend it is a small misadventure) :whistle: and photos. I have seen the whole thread and there are some of them that not raises .

Regards

Thanks for all the pics, Soteria, and especially the You Tube link. I had not seen that before. I really enjoyed Marlon in the music video...so natural.

I, for one, did not mind all the personal information about Marlon; it was a slight diversion and it was interesting....a "misadventure" as you say. :) But I do agree. Let's keep this thread focused on Marlon's professional life.

However, I do not know what you meant by. " I have seen the whole thread and there are some of them that not raises ." If it is a criticism about some of the pics that have been posted in this thread, then I would like to say that as the person who started Marlon's thread over a year ago, I am grateful to all Marlon fans who took the time to find, and then post the pics. I think that ALL of them are informative, worthwhile, and valuable. They document the various aspects of Marlon's career and highlight his versatility as a model; the candids reveal a lighter, fun side of a young man who has worked hard to achieve a very high level of success.

Marlon in this video meets him like it is, and has a voice.... :blush:

Forgive me!! I believe that you did not understand me well, it will be for the language. I did not say anything with regard to your photos! I said that I saw the whole thread not to raise repeated photos.

I am interested in his deprive you life. I would like to know things on him. But without any pretension. to know the model as person.

The designer not only contracts a model, also to a person

I like more Marlon in Backstage and in photos of "making off " more than in fashions weeks .....I'm strange? :(