Bellazon

Cato Van Ee
Thumbnail

sarnic

cute interview-credit tfs

So, how's it going so far?

"Great! Very, very busy. But I'm having so much fun."

Which show has been your favorite so far?

"I loved Phi. I got to wear the most gorgeous dress."

The dress you wore at Marchesa wasn't so bad either.

"I know! But... I couldn't walk in it! So thank goodness it was a presentation."

What are presentations like for the models? As press, I love it because I get to stare at each dress for as long as I like, but it must be painful for you.

"Yes! It's not so fun to stand there for hours. And I have low blood sugar, so I'm so afraid I'll pass out. I literally had candies tucked into my dress at Marchesa and just kept popping them in my mouth. Although the fun thing about presentations is that I can just stare at all these really interesting, totally different people."

I bet. Especially at Marchesa!

"Definitely."

Was there any one show you were particularly hoping to get cast in?

"Marc by Marc. I couldn't believe it! When I got the call, I was so shocked. I mean, out of the millions and billions of girls I saw at the casting I can't believe they chose me. It was really great, you know?"

I can't even imagine. I mean, you kind of have a perfect look for that show. But still, to get cast in one of his shows, I mean that's harder than getting an invite! So congratulations!

"Thank you! Yeah it was such an amazing experience. The energy there is so different since it's such a huge show - really exciting."

How's New York so far?

"I love New York. I actually just got an apartment here, so when this is all over, I'll be back. I have family here and it's the best city."

Have you made a lot of model friends?

"Yes, actually! There are a lot of Dutch girls this season, which is really nice for me. I've worked enough that I have a friend at almost every show."

God modeling must be so fun.

"Yes! It is. No complaints. I'm just grateful if I got cast in one show, let alone seven."

That's cute. Of course you'll be cast.

"No! I mean you just never know. We'll see."

Is there anything you're dying to walk in in Europe?

"Stella McCartney. I love her clothes."

Well I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

"Thanks!"

Of course, see you in London.

Bye!

• 2 weeks later...