Bellazon

[Video] Avatars

Dani

I can tonight hun, unless someone beats me to it, what size?

I don't have a preference, I guess signature size in wide-screen? :) I love it when she throws the glitter in the video (in her black tank) and does some kind of arm stretch as well (in the same outfit). And of course, the part in her million dollar bra outstretching her arms. I don't know! I don't have a preference. :) May I credit you and use it as a signature?

I have no idea how to make .gifs. :) Let your creative juices flow! Thank you so much, little miss sunshine! You are the best at .gifs and I truly appreciate it. =) =)

I don't have a preference, I guess signature size in wide-screen? :) I love it when she throws the glitter in the video (in her black tank) and does some kind of arm stretch as well (in the same outfit). And of course, the part in her million dollar bra outstretching her arms. I don't know! I don't have a preference. :) May I credit you and use it as a signature?

I have no idea how to make .gifs. :) Let your creative juices flow! Thank you so much, little miss sunshine! You are the best at .gifs and I truly appreciate it. =) =)

can and WILL DO Hun :wave: , gets to stretched if i do the BZ standard but i think i can get it up to 300 x 140 which is still pretty large

LMS can i use th gifs from the Katy Perry video? :heart:

Yes the gifs from the kathy perry video :)

( sorry for my english but i'm french ^^ )

adrianptp.gifadrianrsr.gif

gif by me

I REALY LOVE THE SECOND ONE :heart::heart::heart::heart: HOW CAN I GET IN 200X200?

post-35528-1290626101_thumb.gif done 200x200 as requested, Blue crushes verison

post-35528-1290626113_thumb.gif this one is mine, the WHOLE COMMERICAL or at least the PARTS SHE IS IN

YOUR REGUESTED GIF MY DEAR, ITS 500x140 so meets BZ standard in Height, if you need a link as well, i can provide that also

post-35528-1290640864_thumb.gif

made by me of course :wave:

Oh wow! Thank you! :) I wish Bellazon would let the height rules be larger. Oh well. It looks great! Do you have a link for it? It's okay for me to use it (I'll credit you under the gif of course)?

will do babe, and here ya go lunapic1290641074721371.gif , I think you can do a copy paste in your sig section to, copy/paste the moving image that is