Bellazon

Julia Stegner
Thumbnail

goose

sweeeetttt!

she was a child model too!

wow!

she was? Well that's just a child photo, not her as a model, i think... or i'm not able anymore to read my mothertongue :ninja:

She was discovered with 15, but continued with school, and then with 19 she had her first big deals :)

I could try to translate the rest of the text, but i'm not sure if you want that :)

Title:

Julia's World

Subtitle:

She's called the "New German Mistress-Wonder". In "Vogue" Julia Stegner tells how it is like to be "The next big thing".

Article:

She's a control freak, Julia Stegner admits forthright. And she's one of those who always have to think "what would be if". So it isn't very remarkable that the actual shootingstar wanted to finish school after her discovery by the agent Louisa von Minckwitz on the octoberfest in munich. An adult decision for a fifteen-year old girl.

With 19 - four years later - Julia tried her luck in Paris in her summer holidays: After a few weeks she was beaming down from the french "Elle" and was photographed by Steven Meisel for the italian "Vogue". The Bavarian avanced to a popularity (word is cut off) on the catwalks and had campaigns with Yves Saint Laurent and Boss.

Now, the 21-year old lives in N(ew York(word was cut off) and is one of the most wanted faces in the industry. In "Vogue" she talks about her aspirations and fears. P(word is cut off) the luxury of the new model generation.

Interview (only one question):

VOGUE: You have been recently on many fashionshows in New York, Milan and Paris. Do you like the turbulence?

JS: At the moment i love it to travel, i meet a lot of different people and (word is cut) well. In stressful days, for example when i haven't had enough sleep, the job annoys me like probably all jobs do.

VOGUE: How many shows do you do a day?

////

the end

I hope you are able to understand most of it :)

Title:

Julia's World

Subtitle:

She's called the "New German Mistress-Wonder". In "Vogue" Julia Stegner tells how it is like to be "The next big thing".

Article:

She's a control freak, Julia Stegner admits forthright. And she's one of those who always have to think "what would be if". So it isn't very remarkable that the actual shootingstar wanted to finish school after her discovery by the agent Louisa von Minckwitz on the octoberfest in munich. An adult decision for a fifteen-year old girl.

With 19 - four years later - Julia tried her luck in Paris in her summer holidays: After a few weeks she was beaming down from the french "Elle" and was photographed by Steven Meisel for the italian "Vogue". The Bavarian avanced to a popularity (word is cut off) on the catwalks and had campaigns with Yves Saint Laurent and Boss.

Now, the 21-year old lives in N(ew York(word was cut off) and is one of the most wanted faces in the industry. In "Vogue" she talks about her aspirations and fears. P(word is cut off) the luxury of the new model generation.

Interview (only one question):

VOGUE: You have been recently on many fashionshows in New York, Milan and Paris. Do you like the turbulence?

JS: At the moment i love it to travel, i meet a lot of different people and (word is cut) well. In stressful days, for example when i haven't had enough sleep, the job annoys me like probably all jobs do.

VOGUE: How many shows do you do a day?

////

the end

I hope you are able to understand most of it :)

thanks for translating...i gotta dig if i have the rest of this article...i am sooo unorganized... :wave: