Bellazon

Chandra North
Thumbnail

Ninja

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm having trouble with this ID. It's been suggested that this might be Chandra. What do you think?

post-3324-1258712673_thumb.jpg

The image is a crop from a larger picture with 9 models total. [urlhttttp://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=22895"]http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=22895

It's Chandra... I've posted the full picture awhile back. Also, congratulations Chandra on your second child! :thumbsup:

I have over 400 pics, and I'm gonna post 'em all!

Over time, of course.

:evil:

I thought Kate Moss just made that quote recently, about the "nothing tastes as good as skinny ect.". How do you have that in a May 29, 2005 post? Kate is just now getting alot of flack for "allegedly" making that comment?

• 3 weeks later...
wonderful photos ninja :D i have noticed that u get many unreleased photos, videos & info on chani. how do u do it? lol :whistle:

Ninja's are very secretive. They wouldn't be who they are if they weren't. Thanks again Ninja and I too look forward to the video. We need something to tide us over until she starts to get back to modelling.

• 4 weeks later...

That is one of my fave images of Chandra's. Just something about that smirk. Not to the mention that amazing body that goes along with it :drool:

As for Chandra's Daydream, if you could post it conplan that would be great. My hard drive crashed (without a back up!) a few months ago and would love to get it again.