Bellazon

Kazakh supermodel Ruslana Korshunova committed suicide

cheesecake

Ruslana Korshunova Suicide: The Conspiracy

Though the death of 20-year-old Kazakh model Ruslana Korshunova after falling from her New York balcony has been officially ruled a suicide, wags had already predicted that cranks would immediately seize on conspiracy theories involving the Russian mafia. From digging through Korshunova's blog entries to Zapruder-filmic analysis of death scene photos, no menacingly Slavic stone shall remain unturned. And of course, when you do look under the biggest, heaviest, most lichen-encrusted rock, you'll find Geraldo Rivera airing footage of Korshunova's corpse on a stretcher.

Beyond that, the basic premise of the conspiracy theory is that the Russian (and one assumes, Kazakh) underworld colludes with their semi-legal oligarchic corporate counterparts and corrupt government officials to traffic in high-dollar model flesh. It

Thanks mbinebri, Joeh & Pheno

I'm sorry if you feel what I said was immature, however mbinebri is right, this is all being blown out of proportion. I'm sorry if you don't like the reality of the situation, but wtf does her death have to do with your life?

It's stupid, immature and pointless -- though some people, apparently, are inclined to find it "cool" because it's "out of line". Those people are probably teenagers going through a "rebellious phase" so I'll bear with them.

pardon my english first

honestly i think she was killed.if she jump from balcony she should fall on that little roof(i dunno english word) but she fall in a middle of the street.Looks like someone just drop her body.She dont scream.People who want die always affraid when the dying and scream natural act for human when they fall.So i think she was dead when she fall

Artem was psycho.I think its Artem kill her.

About sad words on her blog.Its typical quote,on russian forums almost every girl have them in siggy.Its not HER words,its famous girls quote.

Putin and gasprom have nothing to do with it. It is being blown out of proportion for sure.

I agree this thread should be just for those people who like her and came to express their condolences and not just posting crazy speculation stuff about 'russian mafia' and such.

Even tho I also have my doubts it was a suicide but I am afraid we will never know that for sure....Probably its easy for NY police just to take it as a suicide and not invesitgate firther, she wasnt an us citizen anyway...Sad.

I read ALL what she wrote in her russian classmates blog and almost each girl at that age has or had this period of getting into famous people little widsoms and love quotes and love poems and all. Its not necessarily a sign of depression.

A few months ago I was thinking which russian model should I 'pick to support' in fashion forums ( besides of course Marisa) and I checked many of them and stopped at Ruslana....and now she is gone :(

Anyways, I will always remember this beauty and her work.

ReginaS, http://rpbarr.typepad.com/rpbarr/2008/06/t...korshunova.html

Я тоже об этом думала... Она не могла выпрыгнуть с балкона так, чтобы перелеть крышу 7-го этажа и козырек над входом ибо это надо хорошо разбежаться, но высокие перила не позволили бы ей это сделать. И балкон находится точно над козырьком, а приземлилась она справа от него, на расстоянии середины стены "выпуклой" 7-ми этажки и не возле стены, а по среди дороги О_о. Почему все привязались к балкону? ТАК прыгнуть с балкона она не могла... Что если она порвала сетку чтобы спрыгнуть на крышу 7-го этажа, а уж оттуда, да, разбежаться и... (но ты ж читала ее блог - такой человек не мог не оставить какой-нибудь лирическо-философской записки... и свою маму она оставить не могла...) Или она была с кем-то, кто мог ее "разбежать", или... Или она была без сознания (или убита), и ее сбросили на 7-ми этажку, а оттуда - на проезжую часть...

I hope that police give answers on all questions to us, because this is not simple suicide...

ReginaS, http://rpbarr.typepad.com/rpbarr/2008/06/t...korshunova.html

Я тоже об этом думала... Она не могла выпрыгнуть с балкона так, чтобы перелеть крышу 7-го этажа и козырек над входом ибо это надо хорошо разбежаться, но высокие перила не позволили бы ей это сделать. И балкон находится точно над козырьком, а приземлилась она справа от него, на расстоянии середины стены "выпуклой" 7-ми этажки и не возле стены, а по среди дороги О_о. Почему все привязались к балкону? ТАК прыгнуть с балкона она не могла... Что если она порвала сетку чтобы спрыгнуть на крышу 7-го этажа, а уж оттуда, да, разбежаться и... (но ты ж читала ее блог - такой человек не мог не оставить какой-нибудь лирическо-философской записки... и свою маму она оставить не могла...) Или она была с кем-то, кто мог ее "разбежать", или... Или она была без сознания (или убита), и ее сбросили на 7-ми этажку, а оттуда - на проезжую часть...

I hope that police give answers on all questions to us, because this not simple suicide...

Putin and gasprom have nothing to do with it. It is being blown out of proportion for sure.

I agree this thread should be just for those people who like her and came to express their condolences and not just posting crazy speculation stuff about 'russian mafia' and such.

Even tho I also have my doubts it was a suicide but I am afraid we will never know that for sure....Probably its easy for NY police just to take it as a suicide and not invesitgate firther, she wasnt an us citizen anyway...Sad.