Bellazon

Inguna Butane
Thumbnail

funnyfan

Costume National - SS07

:( but yay for going back to brown :clap:

71987861fj5ze8.th.jpg ingunacncxg6rl7.th.jpg

tfs

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ WHEN YOU SAID THAT SHE IS THIN MY BRAINS HAVEN'T GOT THAT YOU MEANT SHE IS NEARLY DEAD

SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELLY HORRIBLE, UNATTRACTIVE, UGLY , THE WORST LOOKING MODEL EVER

I THINK AT THIS TIME I DON'T EXEGGERATE AT ALL

SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE BABIES ANYMORE, HER HEALTH IS DAMAGED SO BADLY

OMG I can't believe i voted for her, i was absolutelly blind, well i don't like Natalia but she is more beautiful than corpse i have to agree

I'm sorry, but honestly, yes, it's thin, but she is doing much better than she was at Haute Couture, and this? Right now? Isn't much worse than where she was for FW06, which is when her weight really was dramatically different from SS06. She was sick over the FW06 shows and the continual assault on her right now for her weight is really just unfair and awful. She is looking much better than she did during Haute Couture and no one was saying terrible things then, and that was fair worse; her arms were bent under the weight of her bone, it was terrible. I just think it's getting offensive what is being said about her.

While I don't think a constant barrage of insults is necessary, the majority of people who have commented aren't being ridiculously critical or immature about it. The girl is clearly unhealthy. And citing an earlier time where she supposedly looked worse doesn't exactly change the fact that she STILL looks unhealthy. I don't really see being concerned with the girl's health offensive. Sorry. I know you love her, I know you're a fan...so am I, but I still think she needs to get help. And I find it impossible to just overlook that.

It's nothing to do with the concern or even if I'm a huge fan, but more that she does read her threads and I know the recent chatter talking about how unhealthy she looks hurts her feelings. It's like in every thread about her, it's completely about her weight, which is doing far better than it was when she walked haute couture. She's been sick and that's contributed to it. Calling her a corpse and unhealthy isn't helpful, you know? Especially when part of it isn't her choosing an unhealthy lifestyle.

It's nothing to do with the concern or even if I'm a huge fan, but more that she does read her threads and I know the recent chatter talking about how unhealthy she looks hurts her feelings. It's like in every thread about her, it's completely about her weight, which is doing far better than it was when she walked haute couture. She's been sick and that's contributed to it. Calling her a corpse and unhealthy isn't helpful, you know? Especially when part of it isn't her choosing an unhealthy lifestyle.

I've got to stop lurking for a moment and agree with you.

It's getting hard to even consider posting on or reading Inguna's thread (on Bellazon or anywhere, for that matter) because of all the weight comments. Everyone can see she's not doing well and while it's not something to ignore, it's certainly not something to point out in big, bold, bashing letters. It's just completely ridiculous. <_<