Bellazon

Inguna Butane
Thumbnail

funnyfan

3 outfits ? someone's in Mister Valentino's good books :whistle:

absolutely stunning (Y)

indeed :shifty: hopefully we'll get to see her in a Valentino campaign :wub:........*waits patiently for that to happen* :ninja:

Well you know, Eugenia used to be valentino's favourite model and she's been mising the last two valentino shows (FW06 and HC-FW06 ) so you never know with valentino... And emina opened the show last year, she wore 3 outfits (she even wore one of the red dresses which are like valentino's trademark) but she didn't land the campaign... I'm happy for gemma but i would have liked to see Emina... Eventhough i think that FW06/07 campaign would have been perfect for Doutzen.

Well you know, Eugenia used to be valentino's favourite model and she's been mising the last two valentino shows (FW06 and HC-FW06 ) so you never know with valentino... And emina opened the show last year, she wore 3 outfits (she even wore one of the red dresses which are like valentino's trademark) but she didn't land the campaign... I'm happy for gemma but i would have liked to see Emina... Eventhough i think that FW06/07 campaign would have been perfect for Doutzen.

Eugenia is so last year :cain: :p

I actually thought Emina would get this campaign :o yay for Gemma though but she looks weird in the ad (or as Nicole would say "wretched" :laugh:) I can't believe Izabel wore one of his red dresses too :| I really hope she doesn't appear in any of Valentino's future campaigns :ninja: Doutzen would've been a good choice too :yes: