Bellazon

Natalie Jayne Roser
Thumbnail

11 hours ago, Crux Australis said:

Was it because of Natalie Roser or Series Magazine?

Series Magazine is a paid content. Obviously, if that content is free, nobody who finds it is going to pay for it and the figures don't come out. I understand the position of the people (Natalie or whoever ) will have contacted with bellazon and will have told the administrator that "up to here"

12 hours ago, sololosthero said:

Seems like I trigged some lonelyfans npc simps LOL 😅 @alaflamoute @CandyArrow

Who pays for this stuff?

Did you just call our members simps? (rhetorical question, do not answer) There is simply no need to say stuff like this as all it does is cause issues that are reported to the staff and then we're forced to come in and clean up the thread. Don't make me do more shit, thanks.

15 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Did you just call our members simps? (rhetorical question, do not answer) There is simply no need to say stuff like this as all it does is cause issues that are reported to the staff and then we're forced to come in and clean up the thread. Don't make me do more shit, thanks.

Seems like a we have a hypocritical multi tier system going on here where paying members can criticize non paying members, the irony😂... 

Other pictures sites are not taking down the seriesmag content and are refusing to with no conciseness, thoughts?

I also find it absolutely fascinating that some people where triggered by the word simp rather then the word npc, its really telling🤔 

My point was Natalie content is now dead on bellazon, no point coming here for this one particular thread.  other sites have every picture unrestricted and its only logical to go there and get all of you content in one hit. And yes I will.

Just go ahead and clean everything up then, just like what happened to the seriesmag content, or have the courage to leave this post up here and make a stand for all members not just the paying ones.  But im sure someone will flag get me temp restricted or banned, bye.😥

4 hours ago, sololosthero said:

Seems like a we have a hypocritical multi tier system going on here where paying members can criticize non paying members, the irony😂... 

Other pictures sites are not taking down the seriesmag content and are refusing to with no conciseness, thoughts?

I also find it absolutely fascinating that some people where triggered by the word simp rather then the word npc, its really telling🤔 

My point was Natalie content is now dead on bellazon, no point coming here for this one particular thread.  other sites have every picture unrestricted and its only logical to go there and get all of you content in one hit. And yes I will.

Just go ahead and clean everything up then, just like what happened to the seriesmag content, or have the courage to leave this post up here and make a stand for all members not just the paying ones.  But im sure someone will flag get me temp restricted or banned, bye.😥

My own useless 2 cents worth- how about having some respect for Natalie and the other models by paying them for their work?  Creating it is not free for them, there are a lot of expenses involved, and membership at seriesmag is only $15/month.  The photo essays that they produce are great, and we should be both thankful for them and also willing to support the work.  They do have to eat and pay rent or whatever like any of us. As regards Bellazon, I've been a member here for a long time, and during that time the site has always tried to respect and support the models and photographers and any requests regarding posting or removing images..  Personally I consider that both professional and straightforward just the decent thing to do.

On 5/18/2023 at 10:38 AM, sololosthero said:

Seems like a we have a hypocritical multi tier system going on here where paying members can criticize non paying members,

Are there really paying members here?  Or is this just BS?