Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

VSFan88 ... you're calling me BITCH! Wow ... Thank you very much sweetie, from the deeps of my cutie heart & really apreciate that :wub: ... & ow, My ass is smiling now ;)

I'm calling you a BITCH and you thank me? Well, I kinda like you because you can stand the truth - not everyone can ;)

But please don't forget that this a thread about VSFS 2008 and we should stick to that (like JoeKnight said)

See ya

I have a feeling that Alessandra will open the show. It just seems like from the Goddess outfits we have seen so far that none of them are like SHOW OPENER and Adriana wasnt fitted in one of those outfits and i dont see Karolina, Izabel or Selita opening the show this yr so for me i think with the press around Alessandra at the moment she will def open the show and its about time too.

I'm sorry to say because i know alot of people love her but Gisele was just holding back the likes of Adriana, Alessandra and Karolina. Everything around VS was about her Heidi and Tyra now that they are all basically gone except Heidi the spotlight has changed to Ale and Adri especially and i am glad they deserve it...

As for other stuff in terms of PINK. They can make it high fashionable and interesting they just choose not to. They go the easy route in throwing a bunch of cheap looking outfits throw models who arent that great in the segment like Behati, Lindsay etc and send it down the runway. I think the 2006 PINK was much better then the 2007. They need to make it young and fresh but interesting which is why i would put Caramel Osas in there with Rosie, Jessica, Behati, Candice, Emanuela, Flavia because you have the high fashion appeal and some great models who can work that runway. I think what lets PINK down too is having the models all blow kisses and point and laugh. You can walk down the runway and look happy and young without overdoing it. If PINK was like Sexy Delicious in 2005 we would like it...

you will not :) It won't air on tv until the beginning of december!

it doesnt air till december :o !? didnt know that. thanx 4 tellin me that!!!!

I'm praying Heidi wont open. Bets Ale will open the show? (If she doesnt i'm writing to vs.)

You know i wouldnt hate Heidi opening i know alot of ppl are over her and stuff but she hasnt opened a VS show well none from the last 7-8 yrs so i mean why not but i dont think so. I reckon she will close the show with that big red outfit maybe...

Alot of ppl dont like Heidi i dont know why i feel she has a great personality and is very relatable and generally a nice person. I know especially lastr yr she was pushed down our throat but why not it was her 10th year with the company...I dont know i just really like Heidi and i respect peoples opinions i just think its not her fault its VS's fault for forcing her down everyones throat and using her the most. But i mean look at that Christmas commercial she was seen for like 5 seconds then it was all about Doutzen and Adriana

I'd like Alessandra to open the show, i mean, that's not just because I LOVE HER, it's more because she deserves it ... also, this is her big comeback, & i think they have to give her more attention than they used to. Heidi's not bad, she has a cutie personality, she's a very good model, i really like how she looks, but i think we all want something new, & Heidi has a lot of years in VS & it has always been Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, Heidi ... they have to stop it xD ...

I miss when it as "Gisele" hahaha

"If PINK was like Sexy Delicious in 2005 we would like it..."

Agree, agree, agree ... we wouldn't like it, we would LOVE it hahaha ...

VSFan88 ... you're calling me BITCH! Wow ... Thank you very much sweetie, from the deeps of my cutie heart & really apreciate that :wub: ... & ow, My ass is smiling now ;)

I'm calling you a BITCH and you thank me? Well, I kinda like you because you can stand the truth - not everyone can ;)

But please don't forget that this a thread about VSFS 2008 and we should stick to that (like JoeKnight said)

See ya

FORGET IT! Hahaha :sleep:

I do understand what ya mean because i agree it is about Heidi alot haha im just a big fan of hers thats why i get defensive lol...I dont think she will be around much longer i dont know the thing i love is that she wants to do it not like how Tyra was she just wanted to finish it and be done with it and never look back...Heidi is like Adriana they wanna stick around for ages and just do it and i love that about them. They enjoy what they do and why not i mean at Heidi's age she looks incredible she should flaunt it :D

well I would have prefer it if Heidi would do a "Tyra-Exit"! Tyra retired from beeing a VSModel just at the right time, she's gone out with a bang and without looking like the Mother of alle those teenie models who're walking for VS now...

Some one over at TFS i claiming from a relaibe source that Emanuela is indeed an angel. if she is then that is great she is gorgeous and will is perfect for VS. Maybe she will be like Marisa her first show then be officially contractes an an angel after. If its the case then there is a perfect 10 group.

The originals which are

Heidi

Adriana

Karolina

Alessandra

Then the Regulars...

Izabel

Selita

Miranda

Then the new girls

Marisa

Doutzen