Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I want Ale to open the show. Id be glad with Adriana too but she did open last year so I want smth different.

As much as I like Doutzen I dont think she has the power to open the show.

I think it either will be KK or Adriana again but we shall see.

I would looooooooove to see Adriana opening the show with the Fantasy Bra like Gisele did in 2005! That's my dream hahaha

But i think that's not gonna happen hahaha ... So i want my girl Ale to open the show! These is her big (& finally) comeback! She deserves to open the show more than all the other girls! ... If Ale doesn't open, i want Kk! I just love her hahaha after Dri&Ale she's my favorite angel ...

If Kk doesn't open either ... i think Izabel deserves to open the show, it's her time to finally get some atention! She's so beuty, i don't know why VS don't use her in more things

Im gonna die if Miranda open the show ¬¬ ... My worst nightmare for sure xD ... So, GO ALE, Kk, Iza or any model!

If there is a beach theme ... Marisa is the one to open that! I want to see her with big big wings!

Today begins the countdown! Exactly one month to see the show! ... & tomorrow finallt im going to see my Adri with her lovely fantasy bra!

I want Ale to open the show. Id be glad with Adriana too but she did open last year so I want smth different.

As much as I like Doutzen I dont think she has the power to open the show.

I think it either will be KK or Adriana again but we shall see.

A blonde should do it. :whistle:

May be, but I have a strong feeling it will be Adriana in her fantasy bra who opens the show. But Im all for surprises lol...surprise me, VS !!! And pls let it be a pleasant one cause of my birthday lol

I like when they opened the show with the fantasy bra in 2005 but they didnt you know say much about it like they do in other years Gisele just walked out and there was no word that she was wearing the bra lol...I can see it coming out first again this yr however the Holiday theme is usually at the end and thats when the bra will probably be seen