Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

I don't find it a little weird :idk: Nevertheless, she is a very attractive lady, and she's only 19? :o

and a little quote I found on a blog...

I don't want to be rude (translation: I do), but isn't young Bastian punching way above his weight here? Would Brandner look once at him if he wasn't a wealthy football star? Hmm, I doubt it.

:rofl: :rofl:

Wurd, but then a lot of footballers are dating women who would never give them the time a day if they weren't rich and famous.

Michael Ballack is one exception, his Simone is attractive but it's not too far-fetched to think he could get a girl like that if he was, say, a mechanic instead of a one of the best-paid footballers in the world. :p

Exactly, they don't even have to have teeth for the girls to just fall over themselves to bag one.

I don't find it a little weird :idk: Nevertheless, she is a very attractive lady, and she's only 19? :o

and a little quote I found on a blog...

I don't want to be rude (translation: I do), but isn't young Bastian punching way above his weight here? Would Brandner look once at him if he wasn't a wealthy football star? Hmm, I doubt it.

:rofl: :rofl:

but she really somehow looks like she is whoring for money and attention :/

anyway it is so Bastian, he is a player in all means if you see what i want to say. looks kinda arrogant and super self confident

anyway it is so Bastian, he is a player in all means if you see what i want to say. looks kinda arrogant and super self confident

Bastian does look very very arrogant, he believes in his own hype you can tell. And of course every footballer's wife/girlfriend who is considered a beauty have all used their partners to advance in fashion, music, acting or any other money making venture.

She is a model, no? Maybe she's in it for more camera time :idk: I'd definitely recommend more camera time though :drool:

and hurray for an anti-Schweiny club :ddr: :evil:

She is a model, no? Maybe she's in it for more camera time :idk: I'd definitely recommend more camera time though :drool:

I would opt for Britannia over her any day of the week.

Do you advocate the beasting of this young man or do you have a general distaste for the hun, Sir?

probably f-list model and doing her best to climb to c-list

erm i am actually in Schweiny club :ninja:

Model Sylvie van der Vaart ®, wife of Dutch football player Rafael van der Vaart, arrives to attend the Euro 2008 Championships quarter-final football match the Netherlands vs. Russia on June 21, 2008 at St. Jakob-Park in Basel

post-4447-0-1446127218-47646_thumb.jpgth_74180_Hallandwags1_122_1128lo.jpg

C'mon Holland!!!!!!!!

she is already c-list, Sylvie is probably Sarah's role model

I would opt for Britannia over her any day of the week.

Do advocate the beasting of this young man or do you have a general distaste for the hun, Sir?

omg i love this guy, you are so damn funny :rofl: