Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

congratulations to russia! i am happy holland is out! they did all their energy against italy and france with 3 + 4 goals.. now russia give them a good lesson...

Nope, Marco Van Basten was just outwitted by the best coach in the world. The way he outwitted both Donadoni and Domenech in the games against France and Italy.

Just when you think Hiddink's reputation can't possibly get any better, last night's match happens. :laugh:

Well, for those few people still left his success was all due to luck, last night's game must have put a dagger through the heart of their argument, surely. He's done it with four different nations who all had their own strengths, weaknesses and overall mentalities.

Just when you think Hiddink's reputation can't possibly get any better, last night's match happens. :laugh:

Well, for those few people still left his success was all due to luck, last night's game must have put a dagger through the heart of their argument, surely. He's done it with four different nations who all had their own strengths, weaknesses and overall mentalities.

There can't be anyone left who doubts what Hiddink can do. Anyone who can take South Korea (with home advantage or not) to the semi-finals of a World Cup, has got to be something special. He was brave enough to attack the Dutch and in the end, Russia should have scored even more than they did.

Ok, so I see Russia in the finale.....against Germany I guess.

And today I hope that Spain will win.

And I want Neme to fall out of love in Lahm, I can't stand her set anymore, I want Stegner back :| :ninja: :rofl: ;)