Bellazon

Garrett Neff
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Lol, a friend told me just the same, ahaha. But anyway, she says all male models look gay, except Gabriel Aubry. xD
lol I also think Gabriel looks very manly.

Anyways It's not the first time I notice that in Garrett Neff. lol Maybe my gaydar is crashed or something... LOL

stuff liks this always reminds me of what Toni Garrn said in some interview :laugh:

something like: 'No I don't have the time for a boyfriend. No time for a normal one outside the business. And most male models are gay anyway.'

hahaha :rofl: That one always makes me smile :D :shifty:

Lol, a friend told me just the same, ahaha. But anyway, she says all male models look gay, except Gabriel Aubry. xD
lol I also think Gabriel looks very manly.

Anyways It's not the first time I notice that in Garrett Neff. lol Maybe my gaydar is crashed or something... LOL

stuff liks this always reminds me of what Toni Garrn said in some interview :laugh:

something like: 'No I don't have the time for a boyfriend. No time for a normal one outside the business. And most male models are gay anyway.'

hahaha :rofl: That one always makes me smile :D :shifty:

Funny quote M---!

I really hope that what Toni said it's true lool :laugh:

WOW.

Edit: is that new? I'm so behind the times, haha.

Not really..it appeared in issue #10 if L'Optimum in February 2009.

Thanks for the GQ Japan pics, Festat. :wave: Garrett looks so stunningly handsome....especially in pic #2.