Bellazon

Jared Leto
Thumbnail

*GiPsY_grl*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jared Leto @ 2008 Sundance Film Festival

Mon, 21 January 2008 at 9:42 am

Jared Leto braves the freezing temperatures at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Sunday.

The 36-year-old actor/singer was accompanied by Sundance Film Festival director Geoffrey Gilmore and Brent Bolthouse (Heidi Montag’s boss from The Hills and owner of event-planning firm Bolthouse Productions).

10+ pictures inside of Jared Leto @ 2008 Sundance Film Festival…

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jared Leto’s blue mittens and slicked backed hair?

jaredletosundancefilmfemo5.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfers6.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfedf9.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfehx5.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfexn4.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfegw5.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfebl0.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfeoc5.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfecw0.th.jpg jaredletosundancefilmfegs8.th.jpg

I love him, even with their hairs !!

But, that >>

jared-leto-paris-hilton-kissing.jpg

Here is that wonderful photo of Paris Hilton kissing Jared Leto.

The pair was spotted sucking face last night at Hyde Lounge in Park City, Utah during the 2008 Sundance Film Festival.

“Paris and Jared are not dating seriously,” one PageSix.com source says. “But this is not the first time they have made out — there just weren’t any cameras around before. She likes him and she thinks he is really sexy and fun.”

Be sure to pick up the latest issue of Life & Style and In Touch for all the juicy details. Thanks to our friends at eNewsBuzz!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jared and Paris spit-swapping?

(justjared.buzznet.con)

:x :x :x :x :x

• 3 weeks later...

wow! Today i had some time, and i thought i'd hang out and watch some music TV, maybe i can get that video The Kill, cause i only saw the 2nd part, but i loved it...

of course they didnt show it so far,But I saw 2 other clips: From Yesterday (or sg like that), and beautiful lie...

ahhh, i never even knew of this guy before, but i totally fell in love with him!

gosh he has a beautiful voice, and so passionate... :heart: :blush: :drool:

he seems like a really special and intelligent and one of a kind man, so i don't really get it why he wants to make out with a girl like Paris like that in public and all...sometimes men do really strange stuff, huh?

I don't want to hurt Paris, she probably isn't as dumb as she shows herself, but if i were a dude, i wouldnt want to touch a woman who has shown herself to like the whole world already, she is so prostitutish, and that sucks...

well my opinion though.

But one thing for sure, i havent had a crush like this for a long time :wub: , and that band 30 Seconds to Mars is really badass!

thanks fo the pics gilrs, you made my day!