Bellazon

Tiiu Kuik
Thumbnail

Carsten

What time does the Armani show begin?

More Lacroix

thanks for the pics Emilia

Armani show was supposed to start at 8pm, but they started when all the celebrities were there, and Katie Holmes was 1 hour late...

someone else came after ( Kate Blanchett maybe, i'm not really into celebrities), so it started like at 21h20-30, it almost ended at 21h50...

Tiiu, Natasha, Morgane, Dewy, Magdalena & Lindsay Ellington were there (among others models)

thanks Emilia

shot by me

at Elie Saab

post-70-0-1446089918-76579_thumb.jpg post-70-0-1446089918-85389_thumb.jpg post-70-0-1446089918-91177_thumb.jpg

she recognized me there, i asked her if she would do Dior that day, she said no but she will do Anne Valerie Hash

at Anne Valerie Hash

post-70-0-1446089918-92419_thumb.jpg

i asked her if i could ask her few questions, she told me she had few minutes for me :D, i asked what shows she would do, she said she would do Lacroix the next day and Armani the day after, i asked her if she would come in Paris next month for the FW07, she said "yes".

i told her it was enough questions for now, she said "thanks for the interview" :D and she left.

i waited few minutes and then i went to the subway to return home, but i had the huge & amazing suprise to meet her in the subway station, she was waiting for the same train as me, she sat next to me in the train, and we continued our interview ;) there are lot's of noise in the subway so i couldn't hear her perfectly & i was still under the "shock" (in a good way) of meeting her, i asked her what's her future editorial, (for those who haven't read yet) she said that she will be

in Korea Vogue (there will be 3 covers, i don't know which month)

in Latin Vogue (it's new)

and in Gloss she shot it in London last week she will have cover + story

i asked her about her campaigns, she said that she did a TV advert for Covergirl with Queen Latifah, her friends in US already saw it, but she hasn't yet, and she (and i) would maybe see in on youtube

she told me she create a Myspace thing for her fans, but she read that her fans (we) didn't believe it was really her

she told me she was browsing Bellazon from time to time :) she said she remembers Emilia (her screen name)

i told her i was jey47key and my avatar was Lieslie Nielsen :D, she told me she would look for it ;)

i asked her if she went to TFS as well, she said yes, but it seems she like BZ more (TFS is full of adverts and not very comfortable to navigate for guest)

i asked what's her fav movies, she replied she likes a lot, but recently she enjoyed Pirates of the Carrabean & the lastest James Bond

we reach the last station (it wasn't a long trip, not more than 6 minutes) and we both went to our own way

at Lacroix

post-70-0-1446089918-93769_thumb.jpg

i wished her an happy new year, she thanked me and wished and all her fans a great year too

she asked me if i would go to Armani, i told her that i didn't know, it would be late, it was very cold and there would be tons of celebrities

i met her again at Armani, but i haven't shot any pics, my fingers were almost frozen and my camera isn't great when it's the night(maybe i will receive some pics from a photographer)

i thanked her for everything and she took a taxi

tiiu147bu4ce.th.jpg

Please don't say words like you've just used to, or I will edit your post again!!! Sanja

Why is the holocaust such a "bad word" it is a real event. And cencoring it doesn't deny its reality. It was a terrible event but you can't pretend like it didn't happend. And she really does look like that. Its funny how when people were being killed by depreving them of food it was considered tragic but now that girls do it to themselves its considered beautiful. No disrespect to the people lost in that time...but you can't censor truth.