Bellazon

Models from the Eighties

nanook351

• 2 weeks later...

now this is like the opposite way around 'cause I have the name but there are no pics <_< her name is Tania Coleridge (Tania Harcourt Cooze) , appears in the "Father figure" video of George Michael., here some screen caps.

thimage8fw9.th.jpg

thimage7tm8.th.jpg

thimage6rl0.th.jpg

thimage5hm1.th.jpg

thimage4tq1.th.jpg

apparently she was a high profile model, here her bio :

"Tania was an International model in the 80's. Famed for her iconic work with Helmut Newton which is now hung in the Berlin Museum of Modern Art. She worked on all the major campaigns of the day including Versace, Armani and Valentino along with numerous commercials and pop videos, she is always remembered as the George Michael girl in 'Father Figure. She then moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting working with Directors Tony Scott and Andy Morahan and numerous TV series. "

she's still a model and look like this :

taniahc16davidpoolejm0.th.jpg

http://www.stormmodels.com/specialbookings...ls.html?id=3531

does anyone have pics of her? I just have this pic where she appears with Christy Turlington and David Bailey.

thchrustyqf4.jpg

here the video:

LOLz@ the shana zadrick comment, kukim!! :rofl:

i think it has something to do with the shape of their top lips,<both kim and shana>

and... the woman everyone compares shana to, cindy c.

they all have open-mouth syndrome :brows:

quite possibly another tie in to their popularity.........?????

lolol

JOEh... great scans... shes familiar as hell to me too.... but i got nothin' when it comes to her name

but im LOVING the blue mascara shes rocking :wub:

And do not forget Claudia.

When they close their mouths their jawline is too hard and this makes them look hard, not some soft sexy being. Carol Alt is the same too. And Christie Brinkley , and, ...the list goes on and on. Even Tatjana posed with her mouth open in the early days of her career.

I read somewhere that Steven Meisel advised Linda to pose with her mouth open to disguise the shape of her jawline.

Hi, sorry I didn't find this site until now.

Valerie Lohr was my best friends for years. What do you want to know about her?

:wave: Hi spovoelker !

For years ı have searched on the internet to find any info or any pictures of her, but it is nearly impossible. I will be really happy if you help me. Once I had started a topic about on her but it got lost in a crash in 2007, but noone was interested in it anyway.

I will wait for a reply from you.

:wave:

And do not forget Claudia.

When they close their mouths their jawline is too hard and this makes them look hard, not some soft sexy being. Carol Alt is the same too. And Christie Brinkley , and, ...the list goes on and on. Even Tatjana posed with her mouth open in the early days of her career.

I read somewhere that Steven Meisel advised Linda to pose with her mouth open to disguise the shape of her jawline.

Yes Snmkytkn I agree, but you know I've never really noticed it in those girls so I don't mind. But Shana Zadrick :lullaby:

post-18500-1231538467_thumb.jpg :yuckky: