Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

No, i'm afraid not, kerensa...BUT there's hope yet...u see, i asked Faget to watch AC's thread while i'm gone, and he agreed!! he said he doesn't have a lot of pics, but he said he'll make some gifs and post them here...so watch for them!! he makes excellent gifs....i wont be gone forever :laugh:

No, i'm afraid not, kerensa...BUT there's hope yet...u see, i asked Faget to watch AC's thread while i'm gone, and he agreed!! he said he doesn't have a lot of pics, but he said he'll make some gifs and post them here...so watch for them!! he makes excellent gifs....i wont be gone forever :laugh:

only me is not enough, sweetie :blush:

Hope you guys could help Coopersweetie, too!!!! :grouphug:

Thanks to Toni Renee (aka yours_forever) for drawing these for me....she's sooooooo talented!! thanks Toni, i really appreciate you doing this for me by drawing my two favourite pics of AC!!! :hug: sorry that the quality of my photo-taking is crap :yuckky: :whistle: i had already packed my digital camera for my trip, so was too lazy to get it out :ninja: these pics were taken with my T-Mobile Shadow, which is only a 2 MP <_<

ac2qy3.jpg

ac7mr5.jpg

:drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

acno2.jpg

ac8bk1.jpg

How much money do male models make? Andrew has been around for a good few years now, and he consistently seems to get work so surely that translates into alot of $! The top women certainly make alot

http://www.forbes.com/media/2008/04/30/models-bundchen-klum-biz-media-cz_kb_0430topmodels_slide.html

oh i've always wondered what male models make too....i heard that they don't make nearly as much as female models....but i also heard that models who do perfume ads make much more than any other ad they do or have done....i guess cuz they'll be the "face" for that brand for a whole season or something... :drool:

They definetly don't make as much money as female models. They don't seem to last as long either or reach the same level of recognition within the industry. I think the top male models make a good amount of money though. It would make sense that they would get more from perfume/cologne adverts than regular ones. Calvin Klein models get paid alot also, I rememeber they paid Travis Fimmel a 6 figure sum. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't care about how much they are getting paid anyway, just as long as they keep working! :drool:

Actually, Miss Hanover, while the turnover rate for new male models entering and leaving the business is higher than that of new women models, true successful and top male models, not male models of the moment, tend to have longer careers than top female models. This fact has been stated many times by reliable sources. Many of you do not pay attention to long-time male models so you don't know this, but its fact. Male models may not make as much as female models make, but whether its as minute in comparison as people like to say has always been questionable. :wave: :)

I do not agree with that statement at all. Do yo u have any examples? Women tend to stay at their peak for longer. Once a model reaches a certain level then they are guaranteed to get work, but I'm talking about major campaigns. I only know of, and am interested in a few male models. I know there are loads, but only a handfull get heard of. Mathias seems to be doing well. I'd imagine that he is the highest paid model given his body of work, having said that it would be minute in comparison to the leading ladies. Giselle is still making over 30 million dollars a year, and she's not exactly new. Almost 28

Actually, Miss Hanover, I can name many long-time male models who I have still seen in prominent campaigns: Alex Lundqvist, Mark Van der Loo, Robert Perovich, Andres Segura, Tyson Ballou, Neil Fenton, Axel Hermann, Atesh Salih, Gabriel Aubry, Kelly Rippy, Nelson Vance, Enrique Palacios, Jason Shaw, Ryan Locke,etc., just to get a start. I will name others if I have too. I will even name as many of the campaigns that I can remember if I have too. Clearly you are one of these people in the industry who only pay attention to female models and look down on male models and only pay attention to a certain few new male models. That's easy to do given the prejudice against male glamour and the idea of a man as a sex object, but it is still wrong. I am a true modelfan, and try to pay attention to both. I know that it has been two weeks since this was all posted, and I do not wish to attack or to start a major debate, but I had to respond to her disdainful attitude toward male models which is all to prevalent among fashion followers. Also it is generally acknowledged that most top female models, and even mediocre ones, are bitches, yet you probably have no problem with that, but will criticise David Gandy for supposedly not being approachable? If you want to hear of male models and be familiar with them you have to look hard, the way I did, and you will find out a lot more.

Male models age better in the industry then top female models do, they last longer in the business but perhaps they don't stay up there in the major campaigns and become more like celebrities as some of the females do as people are generally more interested in what the women of the business are doing then the men of the runway, etc. Hey, Andrew's still doing his thing! :D

Sorry to disagree, but while it is true that male models often do not become celebrities because of the prejudice I mentioned before, but the part about not getting major campaigns is not true. I have no hard feelings toward anyone though.

Thanks to Toni Renee (aka yours_forever) for drawing these for me....she's sooooooo talented!! thanks Toni, i really appreciate you doing this for me by drawing my two favourite pics of AC!!! :hug: sorry that the quality of my photo-taking is crap :yuckky: :whistle: i had already packed my digital camera for my trip, so was too lazy to get it out :ninja: these pics were taken with my T-Mobile Shadow, which is only a 2 MP <_<

post-7064-0-1446120779-26412_thumb.jpg

post-7064-0-1446120779-27606_thumb.jpg

:drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

post-7064-0-1446120779-29403_thumb.jpg

post-7064-0-1446120779-31715_thumb.jpg

really great!

the draws look amazing!

hahaha! Thanks!! :blush:

I actually came in here to post one of the drawing :rofl: I didn't take pictures of both of them... just the one...

hpim0983me4.jpg

Thanks though for posting them :hug: and thanks for the compliments guys :blush: ... hopefully I will be doing a couple more(I'm thinking Ryan Taylor and Marcus Hedbrandh) very soon :)

And I hope your friend enjoys her drawing :)