Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara French magazin original cover instead of ugly enlarged previous posted http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/14283-barbara-palvin/page-32#entry2460570

and video at 0.21

Loreal Usa made a neon gif from Barbara Miss Candy play with colors

Loreal USA Twitter header at this moment Barbara Miss POP <333333333333

sunday they will live pic update from Golden Globe

french18-08.jpg bpfc1.jpg tumblr_myum12zAoj1sn652ro1_1280.gif Sc_0002 2014-01-08 19.27.38.jpg

FINALLY new work; thanks Embirio! I have never heard of the brand iBLUES in my entire life but at least she shot something.

The source is likely wrong. People need to give up on the idea of her becoming an angel. Barbara has not shot for VS since literally July 2013 and I won't hold my breath for it happening any time soon.

post-74780-0-86260100-1389362311_thumb.jpost-74780-0-30705400-1389362328_thumb.jpost-74780-0-19583100-1389362703_thumb.j

LILY China

shots by John Wright Photography , in Shanghai

JWT Shanghai has been tapped to create brand campaigns for Lily, a fast-growing Chinese women's fashion brand with an international presence and aggressive growth plans.

Lily, a mid-range women's clothing brand, has over 500 retail stores across China, including 40 in Shanghai, as well as outlets in South East Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. JWT will create brand campaigns across print, film, out of home and digital media to help Lily expand its reach and profile in China.
"Lily is a brand with strong designer language, that's something hard to find in China market," said Eric Lee, (pictured), Managing Director of JWT Shanghai. "We are thrilled to be selected to bring the brand to life reaching consumers who appreciate design and quality. It's an exciting remit that's full of possibility."

Lately I've had this feeling that maybe she wants to start a music career. Yesterday Kristina Grossmann tweeted her "don't forget... Shanghai." Well she is an A&R manager at Republic Records (they signed The Cab, Alexander DeLeon's band which would explain why did she hang out with him when she went to London after being in Shanghai). And now John Wright called Barbara "the little songbird" in his tweet. I hope it is just a coincidence, I like her as a model... But I don't think she would have given up the VSFS for this LILY China job...