Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^Thank you for posting those! she is modeling some ugly shit, but she looks great. I especially like her pose in the second picture. That outfit isn't too bad, but the first get out is terrible. But at least she's making money and we're getting pictures. 

On 1/27/2019 at 12:03 AM, bump said:

^Thank you for posting those! she is modeling some ugly shit, but she looks great. I especially like her pose in the second picture. That outfit isn't too bad, but the first get out is terrible. But at least she's making money and we're getting pictures. 

lol 

thank you @Bettina Saw-Morgan and @3500

Even though I'm sure I'm biased because Barbara is my favorite model and one of the few models that I really like (Cindy Mello and Lorena Rae are a few more), her pictures look much better than a lot of the other girls that are shooting for VS these days. It's like Barbara knows the clothes are ugly so she's just gonna roll with it, while a lot of the other girls who get ugly clothes white wall shoots try to be sexy and it's not working in a setting like that. She looks much more at ease and confident than some of the other's girls pictures I"ve seen. 

9 minutes ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

@bump 💕

You are awesome for posting those, thank you!!! :wub: She looked amazing there. I also loved that there was a background/setting. Now you got me looking through her old VS work lol

What is your favorite things Barbara has done with VS? Since she's shooting a lot, here are a few of my favorite picures of her for VS.

.Barbara-Palvin---New-Victorias-Secret-Li2667d-barbara_palvin_27.jpga8bd82afab373493c6e5fcbdbd08eeb4.jpgm1aph4-l-610x610-swimwear-barbara-palvin

I miss those staged settings instead of white wall. 

i think my favorites of hers are from the Holiday commercial her first year and some of her poses now. My hubs calls it “sexy cute” or “sexy playful.”

As @bump said, she’s working well with what she is given. Also, she does look more comfortable with her shoots. 

I wonder, could it be that she got that way because she’s a bit older and wiser, and her life outside of the studio has chilled? 

What ever it is, Ms. Palvin please keep it up. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, bump said:

It's like Barbara knows the clothes are ugly so she's just gonna roll with it, while a lot of the other girls who get ugly clothes white wall shoots try to be sexy and it's not working in a setting like that. She looks much more at ease and confident than some of the other's girls pictures I"ve seen. 

23 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Yes, this pics are beautiful, not just white wall and the lingerie is so sexy. Today we have ugly lingerie and only white wall. Only pics is just like pink 🤬😑

This is my fav *-*

abp_vs_28429-3.jpg  abp_vs_28929-0.jpg abp_vs_281629-0.jpg abp_vs_281729-2.jpg      abp_vs_285729.jpg     ABP_VS6.jpg abp_vswinter_28329.jpg abp_vswinter_28529.jpg    

I abosolutely LOVE these pictures, too. I almost included most of these in my post, but I didn't want to post too many. These are some of the most stunning pictures VS has ever produced. seriously, these 8 pictures were ones I was debating about posting because I love them all so much and so I only chose 4 but I'm so happy to see you like these ones. 

Bettina, you and I have such similar tastes!! yay 

@CandleVixen "working with what she was given", that is a great phrase for her new pictures. Her hair is looking shiny and healthy, her body is incredible, and her attitude in the pictures is great. I'm glad you see it the same way. 

Does anyone NOT like Barbara's new pictures? I'm curious to see why the people who don't like them, don't like them. I'm sure there are lots of people that think the suck, meanwhile I'm here loving Barbara's work and not liking pretty much anyone else's current VS work (see Alexina, Martha, Stella...)

14 hours ago, bump said:

Does anyone NOT like Barbara's new pictures? I'm curious to see why the people who don't like them, don't like them. I'm sure there are lots of people that think the suck, meanwhile I'm here loving Barbara's work and not liking pretty much anyone else's current VS work (see Alexina, Martha, Stella...)

I think a huge reason people are hating on Barbara’s current shots is because she’s not pencil thin (ie HF) like the others are/ were like most of the girls working in VS. (I could be wrong though.)

She’s not built that way. And I love her more for that.

9 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I think a huge reason people are hating on Barbara’s current shots is because she’s not pencil thin (ie HF) like the others are/ were like most of the girls working in VS. (I could be wrong though.)

She’s not built that way. And I love her more for that.

VS has a lot of extremely thin models now, you're right. Barbara is not as thin as she used to be and I LOVE IT!

Didn't Maia Cotton shoot for VS? She's not pencil thin either. I liked when Gigi shot PINK and wasn't super skinny yet. Now I barely go to her thread and I loved Gigi!

I know some people are attracted to very thin people, so I'm glad VS uses really thin girls (IE Martha, Romee) to appeal to that market, but I like thicker because I just do. and it helps me buy clothes because I am not thin like Martha thin. I am bigger than Barbara, but close enough shape wise that it helps to see her in clothes I want. Although everything with VS these days is ugly as all get out. 

On 2/1/2019 at 8:10 AM, bump said:

...but I like thicker because I just do... and it helps me buy clothes because... I am close enough shape wise that it helps to see her in clothes I want.

Barbara is closer to an everywoman body type. More attainable or Seen as ‘more like me’. (As you said)

She is soft curves instead of angles and lines of the other body type ( super fit or HF)

and i I just realized I said what you did :D