Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 2/19/2016 at 5:48 AM, okeydokey said:

I was flipping through the March issue of Vogue and saw Barbara is in the Vince Camuto Spring 2016 Campaign, don't know the photographer. I couldn't find any bigger photos. She looks great. 

56c690399a220_307-VC-SP16_216_HOMEPAGE_v56c6903c58832_307-VC-SP16_216_HOMEPAGE_vbarbara-palvin-pics-vince-camuto-spring-barbara-palvin-pics-vince-camuto-spring-278-SP16-VC-CategoryTopBanners_clothing.278-SP16-VC-CategoryTopBanners_TwoBy.thu278-SP16-VC-CategoryTopBanners_accessori12742053_10154055975744271_5372217848794277-VC-SP16-NAV-DD-IMAGE_Clothing_v5_fir277-VC-SP16-NAV-DD-IMAGE_Handbag_v5_firs277-VC-SP16-NAV-DD-IMAGE_Shoe_v5_first-u

+ ads (the last 3 ones are in HQ)

source: www.vincecamuto.com and tumblr, i forgot what blog

278-SP16-VC-CategoryTopBanners_newarrivals_clothing.jpg 278-SP16-VC-CategoryTopBanners_sunglasses.jpg 308 VC SP16 HOMEPAGE FINAL B.jpg bp (1).jpg bp (2).jpg

the Blackey shoot dont like it either... they photoshop to death her perfect face. the Vince Camuto Shoot is nice tho.

btw she is the face of METROCITY (korean brand) spring 2016 i think  i saw a couple of pics , she looks amazing in that campaign, hope we get more pics

This is exactly why this is in place b/c of the BS that goes on in threads like this. Discussions like weight often downgrades conversations and causes things to go way off topic. 

Obviously some of you cannot have a discussion regarding weight with an ounce of respect and neutrality. With that said, just stop! The next person who continues with this subject will either get suspended or banned. If there are multiple people involved this thread might need to be closed until further notice.

13 minutes ago, ManBat1 said:

Do we need gfys to get us back on track? I think we might need some gfys.

Here's some gfys. 

For heaven's sake, don't upload huge animgifs without thumbnailing them! It's aggravating, slows down the page and wastes your fellow bellazonians bandwidth and CPU!

And don't quote them, for Chrissakes!

Just now, 17 Moments of Spring said:

For heaven's sake, don't upload huge animgifs without thumbnailing them! It's aggravating, slows down the page and wastes your fellow bellazonians bandwidth and CPU!

And don't quote them, for Chrissakes!

I'm new, how do I thumbnail them?