Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

She looks good in some of the recent stuff, but not in all of it. I wasn't a fan of the Hydragel commercials (I think there was more than one).

The stronger eyebrow they've given her in the most recent stuff is really flattering, however, and balances out her face nicely.

3 hours ago, alexandra23 said:

She looks good in some of the recent stuff, but not in all of it. I wasn't a fan of the Hydragel commercials (I think there was more than one).

The stronger eyebrow they've given her in the most recent stuff is really flattering, however, and balances out her face nicely.

I think exactly the opposite. 

It seems like those strong eyebrows really harden her facial features. She doesn't even look like herself in some pictures. (Always beautiful anyway). The natural fairy look she had in the Hydrafresh commercials was Everything! So natural and fresh, the best for her 'cause she already has perfect brows. 

^ Hmm...interesting. I was referring mainly to the photo of her holding her braid and wearing a yellow top, and the photos and video from the tropical shoot with the red backdrop. She was given a slightly stronger brow in those photos, and I think it balanced her features very nicely.

Strong brows tend to make the facial features appear more petite and the face thinner.